Nominations for worst manager at Novartis

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in the home office. Everyone knows Matt cares about Matt and the next big promotion.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TJ O'connor

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His days are numbered... Trust me. The wheel is turning, he'll be joining Dagmar and Randi soon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The imbecile from MSBU/Pitt north strikes again!! I am almost convinced she works for the competition. (someone should look into whether there are any species of orange moles) Why else would she take a perfectly good, high functioning, over 100% team and railroad it into destruction, only to replace them with an applicant who has interviewed four or five times with other companies and couldn't get hired? Someone please explain to me, exactly how is she helping the company? The blame here almost has to fall back onto Novartis. She has shown them time and time again that she is completely incompetent and yet they keep her in her position. It is obvious to anyone looking from the outside that she is concerned only with trying to make herself look like a badass, and does not give two shits about the damage she is doing to the company she works for. Well congratulations, she is indeed a bad manager and looks like an ass.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry heard this before. He is so protected by HR he will retire at Novartis.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The imbecile from MSBU/Pitt north strikes again!! I am almost convinced she works for the competition. (someone should look into whether there are any species of orange moles) Why else would she take a perfectly good, high functioning, over 100% team and railroad it into destruction, only to replace them with an applicant who has interviewed four or five times with other companies and couldn't get hired? Someone please explain to me, exactly how is she helping the company? The blame here almost has to fall back onto Novartis. She has shown them time and time again that she is completely incompetent and yet they keep her in her position. It is obvious to anyone looking from the outside that she is concerned only with trying to make herself look like a badass, and does not give two shits about the damage she is doing to the company she works for. Well congratulations, she is indeed a bad manager and looks like an ass.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are the Pennsylvania managers in the MSBU so bad? I think these 2 show that you cannot take PC Novartians and expect them to succeed in a specialty sales environment. I am glad many have left and many more will follow. I love it when the team takes off 3 days a week because they want to fail so the manager looks bad. I would make no bonus if in turn my ABL looks bad. Nobody wants to work hard for someone they hate

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look who hired them the worst RD in Novartis. Once Genentech starts hiring mass exodus will happen.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KB in the NE

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ST - Basel IT - averages 1.5 terminations a month, how long can this last?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All that I can say is ..."cocococcus" is deadly to the Philly team:) WTF?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Chuck in GA leaves a lot to be desired as a manager.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The enitre southeast ABL team. All brought on to be Conrad robots.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one bigger than Chou, who got removed from marketing due to a BPO investigation.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think he is someone I would trust.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His arrogance and the fact he always thinks he's the smartest person in the room is his problem. Admit you're wrong Matt! You direction is sinking sales, own it and work to change it. I know how but I'm sure as heck not going to help a toxic company finally learn how to connect with its sales force and nurses, and most important the prescriber/patient.... But what do I know. My manager still tells me I can't detail correctly from the useless IPad.......lol

17. anonymmous

anonymmous Guest

Alisha make my ABL happy again. Please fire GOOFY Matt Seeland.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt needs to be fired for his bad ABL hiring decisions and not firing these ABLs. The reps don't work because they hate their manager. This leads to poor performance. Everything can be traced back to Matt. I can understand bad hiring decisions but not correcting them is unacceptable. The Northeast demise and lack of morale leads back to one man-MS.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lamp

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF