Lowball offer...Neuro

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2015 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got offer to sell Gilenya. 85k. I feel like this is low. Whats the average rep make in this space?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know average but I don't know anyone making under $100k. If you have over 10 years in industry you should be at $120k. My opinion is they want a primary care sales force and paying PC base

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you dumb ass!!! You just gave yourself away. This is a small enough sales force and there are not that many openings. So if you say the offer don't you think the ABL and higher ups will figure out who you are and that you asked a question on a banned Novartis website?? Idiot!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not come for 85k so who cares if they know who I am. Now i heard your drug got another case of PLM you are fucked.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Banned? Please list banned and approved web sites for us.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The person who posted this should be terminated for being infinitely stupid.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

85k.... Bah! I'm at 120k, less than 10 years experience .... Don't walk away from this company. Run! The culture is toxic......as is leadership.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP this is obviously you. Again how stupid can you be? You just gave yourself away on a very popular board. Just how many offers for 85k in a small Salesforce could there be at this exact time? Most likely the ABL will know who this is! Idiot. Complete idiot!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone want to come here anyway?

We just got hit with another case of PML and we can't pawn it off on anything else. This drug is a dog and always has been.

MSBU will be gone by the end of the year!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one's who are unemployed are making NOTHING!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and people in Africa, live in Africa..... You're an idiot you do nothing home office drone bee....