How Come No One Ever Quits Or Gets Fired In Managed Markets?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 6:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They must have the cushiest jobs in the whole company. What do they even do? My regional account director won't even talk Aptiom with me. He says there is no reason to contract even when Vimpat is unrestricted on my two biggest plans where Aptiom is PA'd.

Now that's the kind of job I want. How do I get into managed care here? Someone please tell me.

I don't think I've heard of any managed markets person ever quitting here. That should be a tip off that they have an easy job making tons of money with no accountability.

I WANT IN!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HO MM people leave; field ADs have the cake jobs

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can't fire you if they don't know your here......my mentor told me that one day on his way to preach at his church.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are clueless. They just fired 2 long term employees in that division.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is true. They fired 2 area directors with more changes to come. Managed Markets will soon be held accountable. This is just the beginning of the changes. They got rid of them to bring in or promote some hardened authoritarian manager that will finally start to hold the regional account directors and corporate account directors accountable. They are going to be tracked and will now have to show their activity and accomplishment. Get ready you slackers. The slacking will soon be over or your ass will be out the door.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

too late, should have tracked all wasted Lunesta contract dollars, not much left now

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's coming soon. Announcements in the next couple of weeks and after the new managers are in place the golfing at noon and big dinners with each other will be over. It's about time from what I hear. Expense reports have been audited for the past few months and I have been told it was an eye opening experience and showed that the changes they are putting into place are needed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

June 23rd, right? Please give us a date so when nothing happens we can call you a dumb ass.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't be so sure. I've been told that something big is going to happen on Monday.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which job should they be fired from? The managed care role or the other job they have? That's where they spend their time plus they get a free company car and benefits from Uncle Sunovion.