Sippy is my hero

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2015 at 9:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I aspire to be like him- spew out BS from day one regarding Aptiom, have a launch that is an utter failure, and still get promoted with an ironclad severance agreement. He is my hero.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The BS started years before the launch with Aptiom. Sippy, and Fanale, planned for the launch of Aptiom for years prior to the launch. What exactly did they do with that time.

There was no clear messaging, bad patient information and leave behinds, a lack of clinical info for the reps to use, horrendous managed care that never improved, no contracting, the hiring of inexperienced managers and we could go on.

As we get our performance reviews, I would like to have seen Sippy's. How could you find even one positive? Ironic that when it all falls apart, Sippy will still have a job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhhhhh YA! The hiring of inexperienced managers is a biggie. My manager is a JOKE. He was never even a manager before coming here. No wonder someone has already quit on him and two more are getting ready to give notice. Not me. I'm staying to get my severance. Working 15 hours a week and loving life. I love having no accountability here. Metrics. NO PROBLEM. I'll give them metrics. I can fake calls with the best of them. LOL!!

Everyone have a good 5 day weekend!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sippy SUCKS. Just look at Craptioms launch results. And then had to pull all materials for a mistake that the FDA TOLD HIM NOT TO DO but let's promote the asshole and let his idiocy affect all brands

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true Sunovion form. Think of all the people who have been promoted - most never deserved it. Sippy's no different

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember his quote from the main stage..."I never miss a forecast!"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. EB now leading Craptiom a prime example

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sippy noticeably absent from the lineup at the company meeting. Maybe they figured it out finally

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sippy, the greatest fraud in pharma. Talks a good game but produces terrible results. If any other Sunovion employee put up the results that he has, you would be gone.

Years to prepare for the Aptiom launch and it was a thrown together mess. What did he and Fanale do with all the time?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slippy is going to be at my J 4th party. Slippy will be the most wanted guest that the chicks will want to meet. No matter how many times they meet Slippy, they can't wait to meet him again. Your wife is thrilled he is coming(again)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is full of shit

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully Myles won't like Sippy more than he does you. After all your weight gain and hair loss, who can blame him.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Myles will never leave me and you can bank on that. I was a stud in HS and I still am today. I make $12 an hour and can bench 275lbs 4 times, plus your wife loves me. See you on the 4th ladies!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

imposter. 275x4, that was high school you wimp. You buy your smedium shirts at baby gap. Your family just left. Had a wild time. They live my fathead. Coming again tomorrow for more decorations. The little wife made great lunch(kielbasa and tossed salad). 4th is almost here and it won't be Cheap but there will be lots of Tricks at the gig. Security all set to keep paparazzi away. Couple of former All-American 1st teasers will be here too. Big reunion. How cool would it be if I went in first round of NBA draft Thurs nite.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweetheart, don't be ashamed of getting old, bald and weaker than your HS days. I will always be your man and nobody will ever come between the 2 of us, including Sippy. Can't wait to see you in all of your glory poolside.

Myles.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I broke up with Myles last week! I rule. Single again....party boys! Err..I mean ladies. HS football is the best and so am I

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Imposter. Myles and I are still a couple and I slept with your wife. Also, I watched game film yesterday of me trash talking a turtle. It was awesome, just like your wife.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great news, just got done doing your wives. What pigs. Anyway, they got decorated early for the July 4 th party. I didn't even know it was costume but they wanted to go as matching cupcakes. They looked so cute. The band will start playing at 4, ain't that a shame. The Boz will be there, Bo said he wouldn't miss it for anything and the USC cheerleaders are flying in tomorrow. Hope your wives made it home safe. It was a long day of decorating.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is dumb enough to buy the stuff tht this guy spews and how is he not held accountable. This is one of the reasons (along w no pipeline) that this company will not move forward. He should have been gone months ago. Whatever salary he makes, he is stealing it

20. Andonymous

Andonymous Guest

Post #17 was a wonderful and heartfelt post. Thanks for sharing the real you