Latuda off label promotion- ITS TIME TO TALK!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2015 at 9:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda reps leaving (or any others)-
    Would you PLEASE post details of the off label promotion of Latuda - before it got additional indications ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot! Didn't need to promote off label you fool.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, you're a little late to the game. Go fish somewhere else troll.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The issue with Latuda is no need to promote off label. The issue is sales ding very well and the goals and bonuses being out of line. We support two other products with Latuda sales but the reps are not properly compensated. nice salary and a 3% bump but come on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Telling providers to bill under Medicare for dual eligibles instead of medicaid to get coverage.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please explain how scripts in tcus can be listed as 1,2,11,.... Bottles are 30s and 100s. I get a different answer depending on who I ask... You wonder why reps that have high decile docs with 20-30-40 pts on Latuda see inaccurate scorecards and get pissed...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OFF LABEL TACTICS 2011-2013

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you sign a severance package does that prevent you from filing a whistleblower lawsuit? My manger on multiple occasions asked our district (on conference calls and live meetings) to promote off label. I have undeniable proof of being asked to promote off label - and this is just the tip of the iceberg of the things I have documented (and when I say documented I mean emails sent to my personal email/texts/third party accounts) that shows the "win at all cost" of my division. What would you do - take the severance or file the whistleblower lawsuit?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very simple. Take the severance, then contact a U.S. Attorney or one of the law firms that advertise on CP about handling whistleblower lawsuits. GO GET EM' !!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the fuck is this idiot that does this every few months? If it's not a disgruntled employee that was fired it must be a piece of shit lawyer looking to make some unethical money. Good luck with this company's legal dept!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fired employees don't get severance packages. And this manager asked our district to cheat on the windows challenge for the Dallas national sales meeting. If we won, we would split it among each member of the district. Saved the email sent to my personal email account - I missed multiple questions on the exams so I would not be part of this "win at all cost" environment. Like I said just the beginning............... so I took the person's earlier advice and contacted the proper authorities. Next step:

Paragraph 1 - Bio/Background.
    Paragraph 2 - Brief overview of fraud and what company is doing.
    Paragraph 3 - Estimated calculations of fraud.
    Paragraph 4 - Evidence. Legal to record conference calls.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's company policy to report compliance violations.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!!! Yes, the FDA is insane about fining companies for cheating on company created challenges about Windows 8.
    OMG, this will make me laugh absolutely all day! Classic. Someone should create a "Best of CP" thread so we can relive moments like this again.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feared retaliation - have this documented as well. This manager had permission from his/her boss on some of these questionable acts I have documented. In some examples this "boss" was in room. Believe me I sought advice and the general opinion was company will retaliate. When I was seeking out advice it came out another team in my division cheated on the windows challenge as well......which shows this is not a single manager willing to "win at all cost." It's a entire division. In one example our district compliance person did speak up but this manager keep pushing the off label promotion. In 2 examples the manager had the district trainer do her/his wrong doing. So plenty of district leaders could have stepped up and reported wrong doing. I can provide examples of where I stood my ground against wrong doing......that is why I am on here. Eventually people will step up and report other wrong doings and Sunovion will have to pay 6 years of penalties for off label promotions.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh, come off it. You know and I know you're not going to get a penny from any baseless whistleblower lawsuit you file, cause this place is going down the drain and won't have any money to pay you. Why don't you focus your efforts on getting a new job rather than whining about your delusions of grandiosity and how you're going to rake in whistleblower $$

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

suffering from delusions of grandiosity? I have just the drug that can take care of that for you.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager told us to focus on BP right after launch and nothing happened to him. He was promoted to ASD last year so I guess it doesn't matter.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been telling docs that this stuff is guaranteed to double the size of your dick- been selling like hotcakes ever since then. Yeah it's off label- but I'm rolling in the $$ now and don't care!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classic douche bag pharma rep

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is the ASD that sold vending machines before joining Sunovion or was he the Division 1 college football stud at BYU?

Serious replies only