Alkermes!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2015 at 9:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offers go out this morning and I will be resigning from Sunovion this afternoon! No doubt, there will be many others resigning today as well.

I will see many of you at training in a couple of weeks -- for those of you still here.....See ya!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go! Your mom must be so proud!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations on your 3.5% raise.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you enjoy never hitting goal. You'll wish you left the sinking ship in a couple of more years. Hope that helps and remember this great message from your fearless and short leader...
    SWOOOOOOSSHHHHHH!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received offer but will not be resigning. I will keep my job at Sunovion until they figure out I am not working. Based on previous experience it will be 3 months until they put me on a PIP then I got at least another 90 days until I resign. My manager doesn't work with me and my wife will drive my car so it should be pretty easy. I will just have to have my monthly lunch with manager which is no problem seeing how he buys me beers all afternoon. Adios.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No offers are going out today, nice try!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my offer today, and I'll be resigning on Monday.

Its been a great ride, proud to have worked here, yet its time to go.

Received a small raise to go over to Alkermes, yet of course its not the raise at all -- its about opportunity and growth baby!!

Good luck to those coming over with me, and to those who are staying here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got an increase in salary of 7.5% and the bonus is 15k higher that ours. But then again, who actually hits quota here anyway. Swoooosh!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I heard EVERYONE will hit their bonus at Alkermes. They are so generous.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very generous Today! Thank you very much. With tremendous potential in the future! Nice to be an owner!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rumor is that the Japs are looking to buy Alkermes and merge with Sunovion. So you faithless losers are going to be back into the fold in no time....... good luck!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The over/under on Sun reps leaving for Alkermess is 25! No matter the number, the G-man and his ASD minions will say the number that leave is far less than expected and that everything is great here. Then he will say SWOOOOOOSH!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seriously need to get a life. You're posting repeatedly in multiple threads. Just leave already. Oh, wait, you're unable to get another job. I guess I understand why you're so unhappy now.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true at all. I find the G-man to be a funny little fella. His words are often inspiring. Sooooosh!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA HA HA. That's a good one. I wish that was the case. With the stock they are giving me to go over there I'd love for someone to buy them. If the company is purchased all my options vest immediately. Buy them please. You'll give me the equivalent of a 2.5 year severance!! HA! Sunovion buying Alkermes. Not that's rich. In the unlikely chance that they would purchase alkermes well don't be too surprised if they chop all Sunovion folks when they mash the two companies together. But it'll never happen. Sunovion buying Alkermes. Now that is FUNNY.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far, we have had 9 reps give notice that they are leaving for Alkermes. Those that have decided to leave we all on PIPs so good luck Alkermes! We are in great shape and the number that will leave I predict is less than 20

Good selling to all of you,
    G-man and the entire ASD team except Chuck!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so full of crap, G-man. I resigned and was not on a PIP! You are what's wrong with Sunovion. Take your step stool and guitar and shove it!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I anticipated, some troll writes that anyone who leaves Sunovion to go to Alkermes, or anywhere else, was lazy, stupid and on a PIP. Even it that was the case which it is not, we interviewed them, hired them, trained them and kept them for years until they left, so who is the fool?

Paople who investigate a new opporunity, take the time to interview and impress the many interviewers should be congratulated, Rick Russell, Dean Frame, Mike O.., half af IT, legal, marketing, many reps etc. I guess that alll in those departments who were here for my tears sucked too

Now picture any Aptiom manager, Chris Fanale, or Brad Sippy interviewing with another company and discussing their accomplishments during the Aptiom launch, impressive. No

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like 30+ but who's counting. No PIPs involved. One's loss is another's opportunity. All will work out and the Earth is still round.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the rate at which people left in the past 2 years, management here is very hisitant to put someone on a PIP. At this point, it really messes with the culture. Also, you still have to replace the person and good candidates are staying away (not too many people buy a ticket on a sinking ship).

For someone to be on a PIP here, there has to be a significant problem.