Please..Need honest feedback

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2015 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm currently interviewing for a Psychiatric Hospital position. Can anyone offer any feedback about these positions?
    What is the training like? Do you train in Marlborough MA? Managers? Is it a micro managed position? What is the company car? Are you still trying to get Latuda on formulary or is it pretty much on the hospitals?

Please, I am looking for honest feedback , but not just of the negative kind. Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Role play role play role play. Micro managed, yes. This is the company's baby w any potential. You'll get squeezed for every last rx. Formulary is good but after failures on other products but most patients have been on 5-6 other anti psy before so thats easy.

Decent drug, below avg company. All depends on your manager, as usual.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical Pharmaceutical Company!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct that it depends on your manager. That's everywhere. More importantly is the lack of pipeline. If you are unemployed and have no other options, take the job if offered. Latuda is more than OK. It is a very good drug that has grown in a crowded class of drugs which includes many generics. It is already on most formularies. But I don't know what we will sell when Latudas patent expires in 2-3 Years.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You see, the thing that I think about you know is thus, we just have to do it and then when you don't have to do it you don't. I remember one time we had a rep in are division who was kinda goofy and he didn't have a clue and he was able to stay here for a long time and do very little and get away with it. That just goes to show you what I mean, just do it. Hope that helps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTH did you just say?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The free golf balls are a nice perk. Wish they were nike instead of srixon

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the replies. Can you give me some insight into what training is like? How long do you do away for? Etc. Thanks again.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Standard 2 weeks. FYI the fact that you're using CP for advice does not speak well for you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went too training and I learned alot. We had to study hard too leard all about are drugs and are competitors to. Once you learn about all the drugs, they teach you how to sale. It is very intense but when it is done it make you feel great. We lad lots of fun even though we had too study hard and learn alot.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

realistically we are a third tier company at best. expect turmoil, constantly changing management, failed sales goals followed by layoffs. if you need experience in order to get a better job than this can be a place to start.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude- if you want any chance of making it in sales I suggest you get a refresher course in speaking English- cause if you talk like you write, nobody is going to understand you.

Then again, with the crap products that we sell, probably doesn't make a difference

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simple math! If you have another job option don't take a job here. End of story.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's math?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me you know that was someone's attempt at humor. C'mon man!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn cracker do you everything explained? Dive in to this sewer than. Go for it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you put a modest day in and you can, I remember how we used to. There was a time when we were able to ask for help if we needed it and we could get it with no questions asked. Now look at it. It's ridiculas. Things have changed for the worst and I don't mean for the better.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where does the training take place? Is it two consecutive weeks? I don't know any pharma companies that make their reps go longer than a week now, especially with only having one product in the bag...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it depends on the training. If that's the case than its two weeks. If you plan it right it's ok. We had real good food but I brought my own protein bars so I could work out after training and maximize my size. If you really increase protein and decrease carbs you can still gain muscle without gaining fat. My biceps are huge and my abs stayed shredded during training. Hope this helps.