This LAUNCH is a complete FAILURE

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expectations were set way out of bounds and the finger pointing is immense. Stress levels are high and these Channel Managers I mean what is your role? It's like talk about a position developed with an open interpretation of job roles.

And market access should have been prepared long ago

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical Sunovion slow start.
    The pressure to promote off label and do what ever you can has started.
    If you hesitate expect a Pip.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How could you even promote this drug off label?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you promote any drug off label? Idiot!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to say it this might be accurate.

Of course it is never explicit. Just like Latuda before the BPD indication. Placed on a Pip what do you have to lose?

Since the BBi failure things are and will get worse.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We haven't launched a drug here in over 3 years. What launch are you referring to?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aptiom

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think your on the wrong board and the wrong company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What in the Sam Hill are you talking about? Promote off label?!? Even if that were fostered here (WHICH IT ISN'T), it would not help. Oh my GOD it is impossible to sell this product. Competition is all over our weakness and they are right! Physicians see it too. We are a metabolite of oxcarbazepine people. In fact, all three of our active metabolites are the same active metabolites of oxcarb.

Someone on this thread stated that expectations were set way too high. Well, any expectations would be considered too high for a product that should never have been launched. Why did we keep spending money to bring this to market? It's done nothing in Europe and we've been out there for over 5 years. If I were in the home office in Japan I'd have the product managers resignation on my desk by the end of the month. Who misled all of us to come here and promote this pathetic drug. This is not what I signed up for. Interviews were all about telling me how great of a product it will be and the great efficacy and side effect profile. Unfortunately, we are not a novel compound. At least FYCOMPA and Vimpat are unique. We are a retread of a generic at $20 a pill. Wow. Wonder why we are not selling any. It such a mystery. NOT!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disagree.

For me, selling this drug is surprisingly easy. The difference between us and oxcarb is that we have no oxcarb. What does that mean? That means low dizziness.

So its carb/oxcarb efficacy without the boxed warnings, without the dizziness, without any weird sides effects you've never dealt with before, and QD.

If HQ can get their access sorted out and get off their butts with the monotherapy indication, we'll be fine.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said amigo

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oxtellar XR has better efficacy and tolerability

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all you contradict yourself. First you say "low dizziness" and later you say "without the dizziness". Which is it? Maybe you meant to say, without the same rate of dizziness as carb/oxcarb. Secondly, while I agree with the overall approach, you give the impression that Aptiom is side-effect free, like a walk in the park. Perhaps you're not, but if you're giving your doctors that impression, well get ready for your credibility to go out the window.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awkward, just interviewed with Lundbeck and ran into half my district interviewing for various spots. Reminds me of Dallas part 2 back in February. Guess many have the same idea as the writing is on the wall. My question is what sales numbers did you show Lundbeck? We had better get on the same page or else none of us have a chance. One rep said they got 350 scripts in 3 months while another had a brag book 6 inches thick since joining the Aptiom team. How the hell can you have that after 4 months? The whole event was a smoke n mirrors show with reps creating their own awards, reviews and sales data. It is also apparent we will get a 10% average pay cut but longevity is worth it. Any managers jump ship yet? Info, details, spill the beans......What other companies are people looking at?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your momma needs to slap you so you can snap out of it. Dallas was 5 months ago. You need to move past not getting hired. I mean damn.... Live is passing you bye.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. Here's the plan to keep this going for as long as we possibly can. It's too early to blame the managed care team yet because we can barely get any docs to rite scripts. We should immediately take the offensive and start blaming our Aptiom marketing team. Put them to work on new detail aids and such. Although, we know that won't help because our data really blows if you really take a close look at it. But I think that will buy us a few months. After that we'll have crept up a few more measly scripts that we'll be able to show some plans that we are having problems getting Aptiom approved. Then we go on a total offensive about how bad our managed care people are. That will work for a few more months until they can get the data on the percentage of Aptiom scripts that are going through verses being denied. Once that happens we tell management that the doc's are just waiting until we get mono therapy indication and that will get the rx's rolling in. I think that will buy us a year, but you can only fool the company for so long then like they do with all drugs that suck they will pull it and fire us all. Let's just stretch it out as long as possible folks. Who's with me?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring back Omnaris!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get your candy asses to work and quit blaming others. Candidates hired gloated they were the best and commanded hefty salaries. Now prove it! Those with only a few prescriptions will be shown the door on a whims notice. Some fools are only working 10-2's and we know it. Don't test us, one simple call and we will cancel your credit card, gas card and paycheck. Next day we will pick up computers, cars and samples. Yes you will get a meager 10 days pay. How do you like that asswipes?

Management