Best/Worst DM's

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try bean counters!!!!! That sizes up most of those useless SOBs!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh how I wish I could post the email my manager sent to us late last week. Basically told us we all suck. That being said, a top MD of mine recently asked me what the purpose of his/her visit was the last time we worked together. CUT MIDDLE MANAGEMENT, WE WILL SAVE TONS OF CASH!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M.C and J.S. northeast. Both complete pieces of shit

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But who would approve your expense reports and who would you send your tracker spread sheets too?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course. Many of these drone DMs create all these useless trackers and admin work to try to justify their existence. PATHETIC & Waste of space!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tracker is for the lowest common denominators. You must have some loser counterparts that don't work. Blame them for the DM having to track their lack of effort. HR requires consistency across the team. it's a headache but just do it to do it. Yes it sucks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting of the 66 posts on this thread, does not look like a single one lists a best mgr ......... Hmmmmmmm...... That speaks volumes about the lack of talent of the mgrs here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a manager and I ROCK

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might as well wear a sign around your neck that says Dork on front side and Kick Me on back side.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers are awful! I mean, awful! Did I mention they are awful?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JA (Aptiom) is the is the best. District led the nation since launch, has top rep in the nation, many top performers in this district. This manager has a great management style that drives success. Very inspirational to members of the district and is an active listener. Reps ideas and thoughts are carefully considered. If you are looking for the best manager, I feel that he is it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So please tell us more? Does he order lots of useless trackers and admin work?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mgmt team is the worst here. Controlling, untrusting and very insecure in their own abilities.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if hasn't been said, let me say it here....... Our Chicago Manager has to be on of the best!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are all levels of mgmt here so weak and insecure and try to create a culture of fear?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true in many cases. Manny upper mgmt and surely mid mgmt are inexperienced and change tactis as often as going to the bathroom. They are clueless and have no self confidence in their abilities or how to treat reps. Recipe for disaster.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SE is the best. Hands down

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt it Pamela. This people are bottom feeders and got to be the worst in the industry.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff A., Aptiom NJ, a true leader, very inspitational, good communicator and beloved by his reps. His leadership is the entire reason for the distict's performance during the launch. Full of innovative ideas and ready to move up in middle management. Just ask him

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Purely in the minority considering ALL of the other drone managers on the Craptiom team.