This place is a joke

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2015 at 4:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run from all divisions. Latuda upper management is terrible, especially in the southeast! Can anyone make a decision on their own? This place is a joke and will be hurting in the next few weeks. I've heard managers say no one is leaving from their team…..get ready for the slap in the face.

The new pay structure is so motivating I decided to work until 11am. Thanks fucktards. I can't wait to leave this place!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! I loved your post! No one leaves here because they pay us such high base salaries it's impossible to leave. I don't even care about bonus. Some times a make a lot sometimes I make very little. It all evens out. THey don't know how to set goals or correctly report numbers so it really doesn't matter. Last 18 months I've been working like 12 to 20 hour weeks and I'm making not much more and not much less on average than any other rep. I have a great quality of life and see all my sons sporting events.

No one leaves here unless they are ultra motivated and want to accomplish something. Most of those have left in the past year. We the unmotivated slouches are all that are left. Here's to us!! May this gravy train never stop rolling!!!!