Future of MS

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 25, 2014 at 2:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we were unscathed but was wondering what our future is in MSBU? Please no smart ass comments. Dagmar gone and Novartis still doesn't get it. MS is a different type of sale yet they don't want to do the things necessary to get respect from KOLs. New drugs coming in works from Biogen, Genentech and even AbbVie. Maybe time to jump ship?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you are older and grandfathered into the pension, where they continue to contribute to it, this would be the only reason to stay.

Otherwise, don't be a ding done and stay. Time to leave.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dagmar gone
    Randi Gone

2 of the top people in the MSBU. Why? It is not because Gilenya is meeting expectations.

It is a horrible division, lousy company to their employees, who pays base salary better than average. Unfortunately the days of counting on over $30k in bonus are over. The other MS companies most reps make $40k bonus. I will interview for every outside opportunity in my area because it is depressing working for a company who cares more about reach and frequency than sales.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys sell more trcfidera than our Aubagio. If you feel that way then imagine us

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once Genentech launches Ocrelizumab it's all over! You DO realize that correct? If you can't beat them join them. It's too late for Gilenya. They screwed up for 4 years and market share is set unfortunately. May grow here and there but not nationally and once Ocre is out that market share will decline

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you look at the history of the MS marketplace in U.S. you'll notice old, out-moded drugs don't suddenly die because of better entries into the market, they just s-l-o-w-l-y fade away.
    While the fade-away is occurring the price increases a couple of times per year so that after five years, half as much usage still achieves the same revenue as before the fade began. Half the reps in this market are still employed because of it. So, there will be time. Have a beer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long Conrad and Matt lead this division we are doomed. All they care about is reach and frequency not sales. Ask yourself this do my KOLs know anybody in leadership we know the answer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The MSBU is toxic, I've never worked for a company where you have to justify your existence to do your job. Primary care top down, one size fits all approach. No thought, no selling, no science, no relationships ... Reach, frequency, message....that's all they want and that's why Gilenya is not at 2-3 billion dollar drug.... I can't wait to get out of here. In my 18 years in this industry I've never seen such a beaten down unmotivated angry sales force.....never.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're correct.Unmotivated leads to not working and spending the time entering fake calls to give leadership what they want.It baffles me that a fake call entered into the ipad is more important than a doctor prescribing Gilenya.If Basel knew what was happening in the MSBU all of leadership would be gone not just Dagmar and Randi

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is our new leader a little full of herself "life Coach" How about telling us how you are going to fix this mess of a division. Another primary care hack who will do nothing but blow smoke up our ass. If we are doing so well why is nobody making money?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left MS a few months back. Who's your new leader? Please don't say Kristen for your sake. She is as dumb as a HS drop out!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor on the street is that Conrad will soon be headed to the Cardio division. I have had four people tell me that and confirm it. Dont let the Excel spreadsheet hit you on the ass on your way out Conrad.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb as a box of rocks. It perplexes me as to how corporate doesn't see her incompetence.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, there goes Cardio right down the drain and the product isn't even approved yet.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many of you are going to Genzyme once Lemtrada is approved? On previous years how were people able to get out of non competes?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does this asshat keep getting jobs? Lets hope Kathy and Matt are next to go they stink.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's another asshat. Lemtrada, think mitoxantrone rump ranger.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did you just say?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The more things change, the more they stay the same.