UPS My Choice

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 10:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think it will be the same debacle as the last layoff? Anyone get a notice that they'll be receiving something on Friday?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately no. Class of 2014 announcements wasn't a debacle, it was a f'n gift! Those who got the diploma shimpent notice, essentially should've stopped working. That was a few weeks of early notice.

Today is Wednesday. Friday is two days away. You should have been looking for another gig already.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please shut the hell up. You're such an ass. Ive been working for this company too long to not hold out for a generous severance. And in today's pharma world layoffs are more common than ever. It will not hurt my chances of getting another gig. And I'll be covered through September 2015.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone checked their UPS acct for a notice?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ups notice isn't going to be there yet. They are telling us well before they need to set these up. Last time you received the severance package the next day after being told you were not mapped. Therefore ups severance shipment was on the way. Now we are being told a month plus before they have to ship them out. Therefore no ups shipment in place for anyone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would have gotten an email. You don't have to "check your account" so I don't think it's the same this time around

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only folks that this is a shame for are those who have been here only a shirt time, 2-4 years, otherwise this job is certain worth staying here for. Every industry is downsizing, no better anywhere else. Feel fortunate to be here now, & if let go tomorrow, well then move forward, there is always something else out there. We're all talented to some extent otherwise we wouldn't have been working here to begin with! You are smart enough to have worked for one if the biggest pharma companies in the U.S.A. Go get that next big job! Good luck to all, have faith in the one person who really matters here, YOURSELF! Now smile.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a UPS Notification over email today at 2:12pm. Take it for what it is... But I guess we'll find out tomorrow. At this point, there is nothing anyone can do about it. Hopefully the transition is better than expected. No matter what, $&@% is about to hit the fan!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did the notification say? Anyone else?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck. One door closes another opens. Countless people have had the opportunity that defined their lives come upon them without invitation, unannounced, and only over time recognized. Could be you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anybody else get an email?