My boss has another job on the side!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 6:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have multiple videos w/ different locations, days/times, then this manager would have a hard time explaning things away. One video of one location, anyone could explain away. But multiple occasions? It becomes harder to explain away, and "conincidence," becomes less plausible.

Good Luck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet he is selling creams!!!! And I bet his reps really love him!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please post a link to the website here

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

link to what?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager gives the best massages after a long ride in the field. He made me promise not to say anything.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't go to HR as they are the worst of the worst, totally untrustworthy! Go through BPO for this one if you have as much evidence as you say.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to BPO this is wrong

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah my boss is sleeping with one of his direct reports. But If I report it I'm screwed

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recommend you document everything.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you will really hate what I do.

I work for Henry Schein Dental at the same time as Novartis.

Since I'm a new rookie rep I have an expense account and you drive your own car and get vehicle reimbursement. I actually profit off the company car now. in addition they allow me to expense other things so I double dip parking expenses and any lunches.

I will make a call on one of my targets then I just go into one of my dental offices in the same area. We don't have specified call plans in dental. This is soooo easy and the best part is that since they are two different industries we never cross in an office when my Novartis manager rides. Once I was on a ride along and a dental customer saw me and said hello. No clue who the person (manager) with me was. Dental amangs don't ride along unless you request them to. Also meetings aren't a big deal either, no POA or none of that for dental.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turn the bastard in! He s will turn on you in a second if he had to! Nail the fucker to the wall!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps have another job on the side?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not see the harm. It is no different than selling Mary Kay, Avon, Herbalife, Amway, etc.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask yourself what he would do to you if it was you with another job?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never go to the BPO. They do not have your best interest. Trust me - I complained, had good evidence and they told me the ABL did nothing wrong. They never followed up on the evidence. ABL, RBD was told I made the complaint. Everything has changed for the worse!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He would be demolishing the rep. Go ride by the gym he owns and you'll see his car there daily. Narcissist is a understatement