Fanapt salesforce

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2010 at 6:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word from the Fanapt team?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this the first thread you read!? They have their calls from 12-6pm tomorrow. Some mgrs already displaced.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hats off to Lisa Pilla and Michael Braun. They both did a wonderful job at killing Fanapt. These 2 clowns took a good drug and destroyed it. They made a joke of our company. Merry Christmas to Lisa Pilla and Michael Braun. I am sure the 2 of you have already found a way to blame the sales force for your mistakes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok displaced fanapt rep here. No I am not a fan of either of those two. They are uselss, however I dont think they killed fanapt. It was dead before it got here. I think Novartis was dumb to go after this drug in the first place. It is not them, it is the drug itself. Its a me me me me me me me me me me too drug with one indication. Fanapt was a disaster right from the signing of the marketing agreement. It did not matter who was in charge of the sales force, marketing or anything else. It was a complete bust and very poor business decision. We as reps knew it from the start. But I agree with you they are both useless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even the Fragile X crowds on this board wouldn't buy that story.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lisa Pilla is an idiot. Her track record proves it. Why Novarits keeps her is unknown to me. Michael Braun has absolutely no sales skills. I still believe in this company but having Michael Braun and Lisa Pilla around is making me lose my faith.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michael Braun

Michael Braun is an idiot. He killed the Fanapt Launch. The only person who is more ignorant is the person who hired Michael Braun. Didn't anyone bother to check out Michael's past history of failures?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let it go. Zig Ziglar couldn't sell this dog...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't that the truth. Fanapt is a dogs dog.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this dog still being actively promoted?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest