Who is worst HR rep

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 3:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my vote
    Niel Britain was Head of HR at Novartis franchise but was demoted for not calibrating, retaliating and personally attacking VPs. Demoted to AD even below director. Worst HR guy from North Carolinga. Failed operations.

you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LeeAnne is tops for Gen Meds!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not certain how she sleeps at night nor would I want the retribution that ultimately will come her way.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much damage did we take when he managed out Christian the only me to know the ain program. From priority view to ad comm. that's about nine months lost revenue and humoral will trash our safety for having an ad comm

Rehearsals are terrible. Gv knows nothing so he punts questions and then they get rid of the safety person and use Marc an infectious disease guy, could it get worse.

No accountability for the massive hundreds of millions of losses because of a oersonal vendetta. Pathetic

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justice will prevail to those wrongly treated! Those in HR aligned to false acts and deeds for Novartis, beware!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow up. HR and Legal have an obligation to Novartis. It is the same at every company.

7. The Insider

The Insider Guest

Interesting comment that HR and Legal have an obligation to Novartis. Novartis senior management or Novartis employees. Seems the employees are the odd folks out here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis and its management are a cult. It's their culture to do wrong and then stick together and blame others. The employees are simply lackies to bad Sr. Management!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ain team weeps every rehearsal and day. At least Neill got demoted. Must be embarrassing to be caught scheming and retaliating

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis lawyers have the duty and job to protect the corporation not the employees or stockholders. That is their legal obligation. Never think that the corporate lawyers will protect you even if you are on the same side as the company. Remember the saying whoever pays the attorney's bill is the real client. If the attorneys have to they will throw you to the wolves.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of them. Only care to protect themselves and their worthless managers. Look at the L.I. disaster. Reps knew for many years all the wrong doings, but feared for retaliation, even if they claim to have a no retaliation policy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rhymes with shit

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neil the Brit
    Was he responsible for TK's wrongful termination lawsuit? She was IHC and costed over a million. Take a bow Neil

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like the copkiller in pa

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rich K in East H. Even knifes his own Peers in the back

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are neil and eric frein related? the resemblance is clonal. same loser psychopathic look

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe friend is British. I would have expected him to go on a rampage after his demotion. To think he how much time he wasted at leadership meetings about CP. managed out CA and lived on CP. no wonder why he got demoted

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No the one who rhymes with shitt

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Britt or Britain?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brent E