sunovion sux

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2014 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

here's a Holiday message to all of you still in this dump- dust off your resumes and work on getting the hell out of here before they cast you off on the side of the road like smelly trash

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why all the stress? I'm waiting for a nice package to head out the door and then begin my job search. In the meantime, I'll collect my pay and continue to do pretty much nothing.

3. Frawley

Frawley Guest

hey OP- don't need your baseless negativity here. Sunovion's best days are just around the corner. It is a great pkace to work with a dedicated and talented team- Ive been in big pharma most of my career and can say hands down that this place is very special

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I forgot to sign my post above. Other than mis-spelling the word place, I meant every word!

Gishman

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what makes you think our best days are ahead?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will be happy to answer that! 2 words: GISH- MAN

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen my brother. I am with you. My "bucket" sucks so it's back to 15 hours a week for me until the slashing of positions comes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just give myself permission to suck. I find this hugely liberating.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't find anything better to do than bitch on your 11 days off? You're right, you do suck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't agree more. Once I came out of denial and acknowledged that I'm just a B-team big pharma wannabe player and am just a loser destined to be in a dead-end job, I couldn't be more happy with myself. After all, better to be a career dead-ender, continue to collect a pretty good paycheck, and not do any work. When they finally cut me loose, I'll get off my behind and start to look for some other loser gig with another loser company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your ability to sell is clearly as good as your ability to forecast the future. You must suck in the worst possible way. Go find another job and career because if you can't sell this product and blow the roof off this compensation plan you are clearly a loser. I looked around the room at the launch and clearly could identify that the company did a bad job hiring talent and you must have been one of those losers that couldn't find another pharma job in this current environment. The only thing changing in 2015 is the percent of losers in the sales force.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets do the math. The vast majority of reps, all buckets, had lees that 50 scripts last quarter. We can use a bucket 1 as an example. The comp dropped to 75.00 per script since last quarter, therefore a bucket1 needs to have 100 scripts to simply make goal. The number represents 100% growth quarter over quarter.

If you met goal as a bucket 2 or 3 your bucket was changes so that your goal is significantly higher and the comp lower.

While this is a fact of life in pharma, these are drastic changes and were given w 5 days left in a quarter.

Skip the name calling and insults and do the math

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm too dumb to do the math- dumb enough to be in this $hithole of a company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heres the math. We know you are a bucket three, you come to this organization with previous experience and relationships and you post 45 scripts. You like patting yourself on the back and the company paid you way too much money for the awful ability you displayed. You made more money in the first two quarters here than you ever made before in your previous position. Stop whining and suck it up. When they do the math on you, they are losing money.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not a bucket 3 but who cares, the stupidity of infighting is a waste of time. we will all be unemployed this year, if we do not leave on our own.

no one is bringing in the revenue that equals the funds being spent on this drug. 500, 600 or even 700 scripts does not bring in enough revenue to pay for a salesforce of 118. Lunch budgets, salaries, benefits, bonuses, cars and the reps are averaging 4 -5 scripts per week.

some make more bonus than others but what does it really matter when you are not selling a viable drug that will get written. cash those checks and look to leave when the goals get unrealistic.

I am pretty sure that DSP can do basic math and the numbers do not add up for proitability.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so what are you waiting 4? why are you trying to convince everyone that it sucks here? you seem super smart so you shouldn't have a problem finding a new job?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying to do more research on potential employers than before I came to Sunovion. As an example: obtain physicians thoughts on a drug prior to accepting an offer (leverage good relationships with docotrs to obtain their thoughts), making sure that the product is owned by the company (not licensed to the company by Bial), try to look at companys marketing materials (you can at least see patient info in the offices) our marketing materials at launch were a joke - the FDA concurs.

In the interview, I will ask what bucket I will be in. Joking of course as no other company uses absurd buckets.

I would like to determine whether an employer uses the FUGU method for promotion F up go up. CF and BS.

I would review the PI for any potential drug that I sell more completely, drug to drug interactions.

I will review the sales history for a drug, Aptiom with very limited sales in Europe after 5 years.

So all in all I learned a lot here and yes there are good opportunities out there. Unlike Sunovion, I will not have a scattered approach - new chemical entity, next generation of Trileptal, stop using your current marketing materials, go after this patient type, now go after this patient type.

Most reps get contacted 2-4 times per month by recruiters you just have to sift through the opportunites and the hiring managers sift through the many Sunovion resumes.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's the crux of the issue- I've learned the hard way that I'm actually not that smart and realize that the only job I'll find is in another dump like this. So why should I stress out? I'll collect my severance and find that next hamburger flipper job that awaits me when I'm finally pushed out of here.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS was promoted to set him up for DF to fire him. Not sure why you're all getting so worked up over this- it's an old school move to get rid of someone cleanly. You wait and see. He's already got a bulls eye on his back in Japan- who view him as the one who sold them this turd in the first place

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't complain, we've sucked on the Sunovion teet as long as we could and have had a good ride. Feel bad for the newcomers but for some of the old-timers, how could you possibly complain? Steady job, clueless management, better-than-industry-standard pay. When it's time to go I'll take my pail out of the trough and move on.