And the hits keep coming

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the FDA dropped the ax on the "electric fence" campaign today. If you are going to get a letter from the FDA you should at least generate some scripts. LOL. My guess is there are a number of people down there that still think their first two decisions to not approve Craptiom should have held up and are now going through everything with a fine toothed comb!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Electric fence?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's the link from FDA's website showing the Untitled Letter to Sunovion Dec 15, 2014:

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/EnforcementActivitiesbyFDA/WarningLettersandNoticeofViolationLetterstoPharmaceuticalCompanies/UCM427243.pdf

And here's the link showing the ridiculously misleading efficacy claim for Aptiom:

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/EnforcementActivitiesbyFDA/WarningLettersandNoticeofViolationLetterstoPharmaceuticalCompanies/UCM427245.pdf

Our marketing group was "inspired" by the electronic shock dogs receive when they cross an underground buried wire popularly known as The Invisible Fence. The ad shows the electronic fence can be disabled by taking Aptiom... thus freeing the patient to leave his house and walk his dog without worry of seizure. FDA was not amused because Aptiom is an adjunctive medication which has not been approved to reduce "feelings of confinement".

Highly experienced marking professionals would have never made this kind of rookie mistake...but unfortunately our senior marketing team left this sinking ship long ago, the college kids are in charge now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Rx's are flat for Aptiom and launch never took off. Now this! I wish I never would have left my company to come here. Making horrible bonus selling a terrible product.

I'm an idiot to have believed this pack of lies. This company sucks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

omg. aptiom is a career dead end. just a matter of time..........

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MVA

And a lot of these guys got promoted. CF for one.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is always interesting to see the standard that the sales force is held to compared to management. Launch not going well, blames reps, call frequency, messaging, closing. It could not be the drug or marketing.

A reps numbers decline or they do no meet goal and they are PIPd and fired without a thought. The decision makers are allowed to make mistake after mistake and cost hundred of thousands to millions of dollars and they get moved or promoted. See BS CF, if anyone is left in marketing and compliance.

That slap from the FDA should still be hurting.

Well I better get back to work, just got my bucket and there are only 4 days left in the quarter. Don"t want to get fired

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. This company is such a joke. Buckets?!? F'ing buckets?!!! We forecasted so way wrong and I just wonder how they can pay all us reps so much and there are so many of us. At the current share trend, we won't even be in the black on Aptiom until September of 2017. I can't see them keeping us. Do they really believe that monotherapy will save us?

It won't. No need for this product and even lying about the product on our MVA hasn't helped.

Why in GODS name did was this product brought to market? Oxcarb extended release for $20 a day. J-O-K-E. No wonder we had to take a bunch of UCB reps and make them RBM's to come here to promote this dog. BTW, that may be on additional reason why we are sucking. My RBM was never a DM at ucb. just a rep that was promoted to come here. Has no idea how to manage people or hold them accountable. I'm sick of busting my butt while my manager lets over half the district work half days and get 2.4 call a day.

I don't see this sales force lasting much longer and nor should it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adrian Adams was a genius. He acquired this Aptiom piece of $hit as well as the ciclesonide franchise to put lipstick on that old Sepracor pig so that gullible idiots like the Japanese who bought us would pay big $$. He and his shareholders did quite well- it's us losers holding the bag of useless $hit after they all left the party long time ago....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adrian Adams is a self serving, spineless asshole!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God in heaven I am so glad that I didn't get hired for this piece of shit company. It is so damn refreshing to know that the people who rule and yes I said RULE this company are sinking with it..............................Thank you Lord, thank YOU.................hahahaha

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we thank you for coming back to the board of a company that rejected you and tell us how glad you are that we found you so bad that you were not good enought to get an offer! Admit it Sparky, you were fired and haven't gotten over it yet. How else would you know that "people who rule this company" is accurate. Oh, I know, you have a friend that works here

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2.4 calls a day sounds correct. Remember when they told us to be honest with call reporting?!? Sounds like half of your district is being honest! Neurologists are very hard to access and half of your district has integrity. You must be the one inflating the call average so it makes the honest people look bad.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may well be, but he is a self serving spineless asshole who took a company on the way out, put lipstick and a flashy dress on the Sepracor pig, and sold it to a bunch of clueless Japs for what now (in retrospect) looks like a premium price. He did exactly what he was paid to do when he was brought on board, and he did it masterfully!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Problem is he's done this in many companies and affected thousands of peoples livelihoods along the way and pocketed millions of dollars for himself everytime he does it...a typical upper management scumbag!! But as the saying goes "what goes around comes around" and his day of reckoning will come.