Email Format?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2011 at 3:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask them for their email, dumbass.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It probably never occurred to you that the person didn't know them personally now did it...NOPE, YOU SURE DIDN'T, or else they would have done that EINSTEIN! Or better yet, they could have called them. Wow, there is a novel idea...Have a good evening :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you ever think Einstein that most people don't give out their information for a reason! 'Nope, you sure didn't!' Such a tool!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, you are right! My bad, I'm the tool!!! Oh wait, YOU were the one that was slamming on the person that was trying to get in touch with someone from the company. Bet that makes you feel BIG doesn't it...you don't know the person's situation and what they needed...I hate that fact that people like YOU work for us...arrogant, cocky, unhelpful self-righteous people like you give all of the rest of us a bad name. You are probably the one that is sitting at home all day eating Doritos and watching your little soap operas, only getting out to make a few calls a day...don't worry, it will catch up with you, it always does!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your help 2 years later and I agree the lady who made the joke of the OP was a douche.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've tried calling for John Doe but they don't seem to be listed on the company registry