stop complaining

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truer words have not been spoken about the new GMAN appointee. What were they thinking? Oh well, the exodus will be a great personal development opportunity for the new puppet

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true! I predict that there will be at least 25-30 reps and 1 more manager that will leave by the end of Q3. Development opportunity for sure!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The West won't lose that many reps I assure you. And make no mistake, I am nobody's puppet!

Courtney

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quick reminder, my FB and basketball tapes selling fast, free wrestling or swimming poster with each order. May be coming out with a bodybuilding poster from just after high school.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bought your tape and can't figure out why you chose to include the picture of you, a monkey and a midget posing in swimsuits! You are a weird one for sure.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like the one of you eating a ham sammich. Me love ham sammichs. Hope this helps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for ordering. The monkey and the midget were in honor of my college roomies. The packers could have used me yesterday. Would have gone up and over on first drive instead of settling for a FG

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U sure could leap. Can u still dunk?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I warm up I can. Hit 22-30 from three the other day. Can still shoot the lights out.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought for sure you'd be playing in the pro bowl tonight. You were that good

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time for some new material. This was not funny the first post thus is certainly not funny now. good night chicken little!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just found out they named the high school bb player of the year trophy for my old district after me. A real honor....for whoever wins it. I could have been in the 3 point contest sat nite. I could have beaten harden, Curry would have been tough to beat.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, just wanted to let you all know that a great kid at my former high school almost broke my scoring record. Luckily, he tore ligaments in his knee the last game with 3 quarters to go and ended up 3 points short. So, after 31 yrs, I STILL have the all-time scoring record. His loss, my gain.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a follow-up on the kid who almost broke my basketball scoring record at my high school. Fortunately, he will miss the end of the season including playoffs, so, looks like my record will stand for quite some time as nobody is even close now. How lucky can I get that a kid so close tore up his knee only three points shy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the kid who almost broke my scoring record at my high school just had surgery on his knee yesterday. I hope he gets better soon, just glad he didn't break my recordZ. My name is still on top.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

congrats. I know how important it is to keep your record.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know it. Nothing like seeing my all-time basketball scoring record still there when I take my kids back. My 100m, 200m records are still on the track board. I wish they ran a constant loop of all of my football highlights on a big screen in the cafeteria so all of the students could watch in awe every day while eating lunch. I need to present that at the school board meeting. I'm sure everyone will love the idea. Wouldn't your kids?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R u serious

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U were great. I remember watching you. My girlfriend had the biggest crush on you like every girl in town

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat.