This LAUNCH is a complete FAILURE

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I turned down the channel manager position

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Resume updated and out on the street. Hoping to time finding a job with the massive lay offs that have to be coming for the Aptiom team and get 3 months severance just before starting a job with a new company. I don't thing we can average 12 Rx's a month per territory and keep this sales team up and running. NRx's are flat over the past 5 weeks and that is pathetic.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually mgmt going in oppposite direction of what you're thinking. This small specialty sales force will be expanded to increase call metrics as mgmt views that as the problem for slow sales growth. Can you say hello big Pharma? Lmfao

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No 3 months severance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

launch was a disaster.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard same thing. Mgmt prepared to increase head count and micro manage like PCP reps for now. Ugh

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not doing shit until I find a new job

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

INCREASE HEADCOUNT?! You gotta be kidding me. We are averaging like 4.8 calls a day nationally and that is way way way overstated. I'd say most are averaging 2 to 3 physician interactions a day. What a waste of money and resources on a horrible horrible product.

Just bury this sucker and move on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good luck trying to hire good people. Only ones who you'll find are those rejected by all the other pharmas or the naive/stupid ones who don't know any better than to join this sinking ship

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Si si señor. Mi boss started tracking how often we reps take shits from the field. He actually created a spread sheet that he wants us to complete and submit each Friday.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tell recruiter from Indy

Please do not call me about this place anymore - NOT INTERESTED

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss is a total geek.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This HAS to be a joke. We could quadruple the sales force and nothing will happen.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the regional covering New England. What a douche bag

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of them are mindless drones.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume that you are referring to Andy. My favorite Andy moments were in inital training and the launch meeting when he predicted what his team was going to do: be the leaders, a force to be reckoned with etc. Upper management was impressed with his knowledge and the relationships that he had.

Cut to 1/14, never hear a word from him, his team last or nearly last every quarter.

You do not win Pres Club by talking about what you are going to do. You probably should not peak before a drug is launched.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1/15

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps need more trackers to send in and then sales will begin to grow. Hahahahaha

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody HELP US. This product SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! No managed care coverage and really bad studies and science behind Aptiom. Please some one help us quickly. H-E-L-P!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will help out. Take charge of your career. Look at the many opportunities in this employees job market. Sort through the opportunities, pursue the good ones. Ask yourself, where will I be in 3 yrs. with Sunovion, in 5 yrs. The answer is not with Sunovion. Leave on your terms for a better opportunity.

The only one forcing you to stay in bad company selling bad products is you.