Brovana

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this true?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cheap rent trolls with respiratory monitoring project want to know everything as it relates to their competitor B. They just keep asking and asking...this is CP, get a life, and an honorable profession!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What?? The firings/lay offs are real. Recent home office re org on resp side-already done. Shitty environment-absolute. Brovana sell off- oh yeah. Sunovion is getting rid of this division. Meda people are talking. Dumb ass. Pathetic. Everyone knows.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's "big ass" Zahansky when you need him?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any more lay offs/secret firings?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted by the hiring manager for a position selling Brovana. From this board it appears that everyone is being dissolved in the Respiratory hospital division. Can anyone provide insight into what is really happening? Good position? Please only serious replies. Thank you kindly.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, and everything you read here is 100% true and accurate. I also have a large hog! Hope that helps

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are selling off the company, they have to fill every position they can to look good to another company trying to buy them! Keep the profits coming in as long as possible. Vacancies look bad to potential buyers..... don't take the job.. you will be out of a job in less than a quarter or two. Or take it, if desperate and keep looking for something else. This division is not going to last. The writing is on the wall... Recruiters are just trying to make money off of placing candidates. Horrible, but true. Go with your gut...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who in their right mind will want to buy a POS company like this? You're dreamin'

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a heads up to my beaten down former colleagues. The grass is greener on the other side. Gone 1 year now and am in much better place. I haven't spoken with 1 person who left, or was forced to leave this company that would come back....and that's a lot of people. The managent style perpetuated in this division has been proven to be so ineffective in every measure. All it does is cause mediocre managers with no conscience to become bullies. Karma will get them. Actually already started. Best to you still there. Remember this job does not define you.