Fired?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2015 at 11:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not met my quota for the last year! Anyone know if Sunovion fires people just for performance? All my other stuff calls, productivity, samples, expenses are good just can't hit quota for reasons out of my control. Serious replies only please!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well you can one of a few things:

Trust that the people who who ran Chris Trotter, Rusty Thomas and others out of the comany. Both were here for a lot longer than you/

Have faith in the people that promoted Brad Sippy and Chris Fanale, despite their horrendous performances

Trust the individuals who came up with the bucket system. You know the one. You exceeded expectations last quarter so we are going to increase your script goal by 100% as we decerease the comp per script.

Believe that the numbers are accurate. Remember when we did not receive proper credit for mail order. We waited for weeks/ months for the corrections and nothing changed.

Trust that you goals will be clearly spelled out to you. Getting goals with 5 days left in the quarter was a nice touch.

Continue to get poor bonuses and justify by saying that your base salary is high

Hammer away at those physicians who have not witten Aptiom. After all it must be your openings or closings that is the reason that Aptiom is failing.

or maybe you can do what we are all doing, take charge of your career, update your resume and look for a better opportunity.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they fire for performance. They have been doing it selectively in the Brovana division for the past 6 months. They let go people that had years of great numbers, perfect metrics, and simply missing quota by a few percentage points. Other people skated by after years of poor performance because they had the one good quarter at the right time. Complaints about Rx reporting, unfair quotas, piss poor incompetent management and out right lies by superiors have been documented for years with Sunovion. You will never realize how bad it is until you are gone. Have never seen a company punish reps for success such as this company does.

Don't look for great severance packages. You will be lucky if you get 2 months. Not trying to scare you, this is a fact. Latuda side much more tolerant

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also, just for the CNS people... keep in mind that no Aptiom people have even been here for a year. Severance isn't in store for contract reps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat my brotha from anotha motha. Over 31 people gave their notice today to go work at Alkermes from what I hear. That was just field based resignations. What happened in the home office. How many quit today?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am on the Latuda side. Barely missing goal by a few percentage points but nonetheless missing it. How long will they let me underperform before letting me go?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should have stopped at barely missing goal. You are not meeting the goal and you will be PIP'd and fired. You get no credit for being close. Review the posts from other Sunovion employees. Sunovion will address this at a time that works for them and you will not see it coming.

Why would you want to stay here? you are not making goal/bonus and the company has no future.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 RBMs 3 ADs

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tried but was let on the ALKS bandwagon. Just a matter of time before more managers leave. The 5 that left are the lucky ones. Can you imagine how many reps are out there looking to flee this sinking ship? 2 words tell you all you need to know as to why this is happening- GISH-MAN!