The Emperor Has No Clothes

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2014 at 11:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus, people, when will you realize that Aptiom (or Stedesa, if you are an old timer) was never seriously meant to be brought to market? AA bought the rights to this product from Bial for a paltry $75 million as WINDOW DRESSING to make the pipeline look fatter so that he could find a sucker to buy the company. It was one of several moves he made to put lipstick on the Sepracor pig. The pipeline in this company is so bad that the company is recycling the old SEP-289 as Dasotraline. SEP-289 failed clinical trials WE designed and cost MC his job. I guess that is why they keep firing old timers like me, because we know too much. Now, if I can just make it until Jan. 2016 I can retire from this place!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened to that f-ing sow PS?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss her. She was HOTT!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know what you're talking about. Another detail is that the initial submission was made knowing that it would almost certainly be rejected; the submission allowed the company to say that it had a new product under review at FDA, thus (falsely) making the company appear more attractive to potential buyers.

Best of luck with retirement. I'm sure our paths crossed there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Dasotraline is an exciting new ADHD medication in clinical trials, having recently revealed excellent efficacy at the recent ACNP"

Guys and gals, get ready for Craptiom Part II - brought to you by Tony and David, Butt Buddies Productions.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to sell that ADHD piece of turd. Sounds like a blockbuster on par with Aptiom. What will the quota be? One script per rep? Maybe if we hire 100,000 reps we'll have some decent sales.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe SDP needs to rehire AA to put the lipstick back on this pig to sell it to another sucker!