Buckets

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Suno is poorly run and has many issues but so does most all Pharma companies of today. It's all BS but the golden hand cuffs keeps reps in this racket. The job is child's play but the money it pays keeps most in it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't that the truth. We get paid 6 figs to be tracked & monitored like we are back in elementary school.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 6 figures allows the managers to make more,
    All the way to the top.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fools Gold over here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golden Hand Cuffs?! WTF? This company has no pension or defined benefit. Doesn't kick in a lump sum addition to your 401k at the end of each year like most co's in this industry do if they don't offer a pension. At UCB we had much better benefits. The only thing currently holding me here is not finding another job yet. It sure as shit aint the "golden hand cuffs". OMG. Have you ever worked anywhere else in this industry. Granted, base pay is good here. Probably way too good. That's why many are not motivated to work very hard. But when you look a bigger more established pharmacy co's they more than make up for a smaller base with big big benefits. This place sucks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look for those who make 90k here I get your frustrations. But for those of us making 130k base, we got the golden hand cuffs on us.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean established companies like Pfizer, Merck, AZ, Schering?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of the day, an extra 5-7k in base or bennies does not really matter. Most reps want a company with leadership that is transparent and knows what they are doing. Actions speaks louder than BS words and this leadership ship team is drowning in their own lack of actions and transparency.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd have to agree. On the Aptiom side of the house I am witnessing the most screwed up thing I have ever seen in over 18 years in this industry. The "bucket" system is hilarious. Demotivating to all high achievers who busted their butts out of the gate and got sales. We are being penalized for achievement. Yet, the mother of 3 who has a territory right next to mine and works at most 25 hours a week, get's her very own slouch bucket and still has terrible sales but is tracking to make more money than me. Soooooo... I'm only working about 15 hours a week so that I can get in the slouch bucket next quarter. It just doesn't pay to work hard and get results here. Slacking is what is financially rewarded. Actually, abject failure is rewarded. Can't believe the promoted Sippy after such a launch failure for Aptiom. Real head scratcher.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people actually made goal the first half of launch?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking forward to kicking this bucket goodbye.