Alkermes

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2014 at 8:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I wasn't, and I didn't say I filed anything. Just giving facts from whistleblower.com who advertise on this site and research from the government page. A lot of cases in the industry are filed by current employees, not ones that have been fired. The lawyers and government actually prefer that so you can wear a wire and continue to gather information. Most people don't have enough information to go the distance once they have left. Many of the recent cases settled involved the FBI attending meetings and speaker programs. Most cases are filed by reps because the higher up you are it is hard to say you were told to do the illegal act. The last I heard a rep from the west was working with lawyers about a year and a half ago. I was contacted by them to see if I had any information which I didn't. If there was any illegal activity it would probably be unsealed in about 6 months or so. I am still employed here and look everyday for something but there really isn't a smoking gun.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunovion Latuda execs literally flipped the bird to all federal regulations & got a 2-3 jump on illegal profits. NEWSFLASH !!! The Feds DO NOT CARE. Stop wasting your time speculating any whistleblower cases regarding Latuda & Sunovion. Corporate Greed Won. Your government has no balls to enforce the laws that they make.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your probably right. Our government never goes after pharma companies who break laws. Good thing they flipped us the bird so we knew when to back off. Sunovion has so much power. Maybe Pfizer should have tried that strategy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunovion isn't profitable enough for the DOJ to waste their time.
    If latuda reaches a billion in revenue?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kurt Barry is an online course on whistle blowing. He is an expert. It's reimbursable under the Sunovion tuition reimbursement program.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big MO is a gluten, and should push back from the table before he explodes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really saying MO is "gluten"? I think you should push away from the bong hits and review your posts before hitting send. Hope that helps!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike is long gone.
    Let it go.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But, the stain remains.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop spreading rumors. He is heading up the HR department.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total ignorance. The government doesnt care about how profitable a company is, only if you are cheating. Brovana and Latuda have very high margins so despite your ignorance the company is very profitable especially when you consider every illegal script they get. The DOJ reovered over $5 billion in 2014 from companies ripping off the american public and many were only profitable because of the illegal gains. So despite people responsible for those illegal gains being gone the company is still on the hook especially when it continues.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NEWSFLASH !

The DOJ does not care.

Move on.