Aptiom openings

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2014 at 10:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with the MI and AZ openings... I'm trying to leave too. Just curious what they found...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of 2 reps that went back to UCB. Not sure about these.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few went to Lundbeck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most left for other pharma co's and many looking to leave. Pathetic bonus pay outs due to managements inability to correctly forecast this generic retread me too product. The profile of the product is completely different than what was portrayed when I interviewed. My question is, why did they misrepresent the product so bad when we were all interviewing. They had to know many would leave after launch or did they just not realize how poor the product is? There are more co's hiring now and I suspect a lot will already have left or be leaving as the layoffs come down.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit complaining. What do you expect, SDP mainly hired unemployed or recently laid off pharma peeps. Many have been job hoppers their entire career. In time they will hop along adding another job to their novel of a resume. These same peeps are tainted and will only secure jobs at pos companies on the verge of collapse. They were desperate for a job and did little homework, many lied and didn't know the market or lied about Neuro relationships. In closing, gtfo and go work for Inventiv which pays 70k. Sunovion reps are ole haggard has beens with pe duhgrees from stayte u's. AhaaaaaAaAAHAAAAAABAhaaaaaa

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whose side are you on? Either shit or get off the pot

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude. Why all the hate. I'm pinching myself because I feel so damn fortunate to work here and sell Aptiom. We are heading into the shutdown. The F'ing shutdown. Can you believe it!! We get paid time off in between Christmas and New Years. My old company never did that. In addition, there is absolutely no accountability here. Slack off and work 20 hours a week and average like 2 to 3 calls a day and not only do you not get your ass ridden but I get an reduced goal with this awesome bucket system. It's like the holy grail for slackers. My RBM was a rep before he came here to be a manager. He's scared of all of us and we run the region. This place is the bomb!

I just hope this gravy train keeps chugging along. I'm afraid there will come a day when someone realizes that we are losing tons of money on the promotion of Aptiom. Other posters on other threads feel safe until we get monotherapy. Is it true that the only reason japan hasn't pulled the plug on us is cuz we are telling them monotherapy will save this product? Keep the charade going. Yell from the top of your lungs MONOTHERAPY WILL BE A GAME CHANGER. Keep the lie going and allow us to be free and accountable to no one and nothing until the monotherapy lie is found out. Then give me a big fat severance.

The true idiots are the ones that left this place. I love it here!! Only complaint I could possibly think of are that the car choices suck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great advice! I'm riding this dog until it dies. You're right. There is no accountability and the worse you do the lower they set your goal. It really does reward working less. I think they may put a little more heat on us after the first of the year so we should all make sure we put down more calls to increase our call frequency. The days of being honest are long gone now. Just put down the metric they want you to hit.