This company is a joke

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2014 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone here realize how much of a joke this company really is? You should take a look at the DSP (or SDP) website to see how pathetic they really are. What they deem "important" news is really just incredibly lame. This extends to our "leadership team". C'mon let's be serious. Who are these people?!? Wake up call!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really feel that way, change your circumstances and please please leave.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

believe me, I'm trying! but the Sunovion "brand" doesn't seem to carry much weight on the outside. I'd probably get more traction with Sepracor listed on my resume.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Astellas, Takeda and Daiichi Sankyo are the top 3 pharma companies in Japan, DSP is consistently #10 to #14 Japanese pharma depending on the year, nothing to be proud of at all !! DSP if full of zeros and rejects who could not land jobs at the top 3 companies.

http://www.pmlive.com/top_pharma_list/japan_revenues

Also don't forget DSP only recently converted to a Pharmaceutical company in 2005, prior to that it manufactured agricultural fertilizers and insecticides as Sumitomo Chemical, almost no pharma activity prior to 2005...see link below (illuminating right?)

http://www.sumitomo-chem.co.jp/english/company/history/

I thought about waiting around for the next round of layoffs but the severance pay is now capped off at 2 months based on the last round of layoffs and 2 months of severance pay isn't worth squat.

Two months ago I removed all Sunovion and DSP tags from my CV and replaced with Sepracor and POOF, the job interviews started rolling in. Both companies I interviewed with immediately recognized Sepracor but didn't make any connection with Sunovion whatsoever.

Got two job offers in last month. If I'm lucky I will be getting the hell of our this trash heap before Sunovion permanently kills my career.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My penis hurts when I pee and there's a discharge...just don't know who's responsible at the meeting, there were so many....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you at least should remember his first name