Company Car Choices SUCK Here

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2014 at 2:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At UCB we had a lot more choices and much better cars to choose from. We also turned in our cars much sooner than here. It sucks that I have to keep this POS car for at least 2 more years. Come on Sunovion, get out of the dark ages and give us better cars and more choices and turn them over faster. Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you really just complain about a free car?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no worries OP, look at this way, you won't last two years there. the company is going broke!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look Ahole, Aptiom reps aren't even making enough $'s to pay the suv payments let alone salary, benes, etc. You are lucky we don't pay you mileage which has been discussed. **Latuda reps, this doesn't pertain to you. You should all get Rovers for your performance. Aptiom reps are worthy of a 77' Dodge Dart.

Fleet Guy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything sucks here. But hey it's Friday and Monday is two days away before we go to work for this broke ass company again.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop complaining and continue to drive that POS car, so you won't have to start borrowing mine again.
    Signed,
    Your mother!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks mom but you're the one who raised me to have this entitled attitude. I expect things to be my way without me having to put forth any effort.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure UCB would love to have you back so have at it. And btw, you got a new FREE car once a year? You're a fuckin idiot.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me likey my car. Life is good and sales are trending upwards.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am tracking down all former UCB reps in our company. I will find you weasel nuts.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what the hell everyone is bitching about. In almost 10 years with this company, I only got to chose 1 car. The first was new, but ordered for me. The next 3 were newer cars than the one I was currently assigned that came from laid off reps. My car wouldn't be ready for sale, might have 40-50,000 miles, but the one from the laid off reps had half of that. Only recently got my car that I got to pick the color of!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could give 2 shits about you and your problems pal.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I drive a Buick Brovana SUV - boom bitch!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe someone has chosen to stay here for 10 years.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I repeat I could give 2 shits about your personal probs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been here almost 10yrs. And guarantee I've made way more money than you in that time and that I make a lot more than you in my base right now, as well. Messy at times, yes, but pays me a shit load of money for working about 15hours a week. Best part time job in the world. I'm not gonna complain about that. If you're a shitty sales person who can't keep their numbers up at least most of the time, I can see why you would hate it here though.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course. Funny shit. All posts like this read the same BS. They're Making big time coin and in a sweet place. Haha... How come nobody ever posts I'm a smuck who is underpaid and about to lose my job? LMFAO

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? It happens daily. Look for the "this manager sucks" posts and the "someone please fire this manager" type posts... There ya go. It's pretty much constant.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I make much higher salery then you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP posts the truth. At UCB we would never have been given such terrible cars. They know that image is everything in this business. What do the cars they give us say about us. Cheap and disposable. Get used to it. You see they way they are treating the Latuda sales team and they are blowing out the original numbers projected for Latuda. I've heard the stories of how they just chop entire sales teams here. One was chopped just before Christmas. This is where we work now so let's all get used to it.

I know it doesn't breed much loyalty but we chose to come here and it is what it is.