Craptiom

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2014 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just think that hilarious.

Another dark cloud over Sunovion. Thanks, Mark, Jay, and Ted. Your legacy lives on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been a long and frustrating unemployment period for you. Walmart would maybe like to hire you as a greeter handing out sales circulars and shopping carts.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This launch sucks and the expectations are stupid and Sunovion is a hot air full of shit company

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're almost beating fycompa.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, very hard hitting and well written post. Thanks for your comments. Idiot!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expectations for this product were way way out of line. But then again...what else is new?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? I don't know if I've ever seen a company so dis-functional that internal posters trash talk our own products more than our competitors do. Grow up.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been here since the good ole Sepracor days. This Aptiom team sucks donkey di@#. Idiot managers hired a bunch of fired people from other companies! What do you expect? We inherited laid off has beens that were shown the door for a reason. This whole division-product is the laughing stalk of the industry. Thankfully our Latuda team rocks and funds these Aptiom clowns. Turn off the lights on these fools, they are bleeding us dry. The six month trial run is over, can these useless ass clowns.
    Have a nice day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a Latuda rep who wanted an Aptiom manager job and didn't get it. Don't think that bad attitude didn't come through. Its why you didn't get the job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really when you boil it all down, we have a bunch of shit products - Craptiom and Laturda. Shit and shit. What else is there to say?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree and I'm one of them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who here will be making any money off this drug?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about. You're a Walmart greeter so everybody makes more than you. Loserville.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just think its funny when you latuda reps congratulate yourselves for saving this company. Good performance is relative, especially in this case. You should really get some business common sense. You have "bought" topline success with latuda, without much consideration of managing the bottom line. You sould take a look at the parent company's financials. This is not a healthy company, despite whatever "success" you have had with latuda. Your time for congratulating yourselves will soon come to an end.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tic toc tic toc, six weeks left. Your wish will ring true very soon. TC's will begin mid Sept, polish the resume once again.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was driving down the interstate and saw our aptiom rep pull over at the 9 hole muni golf course. Fifth time I've seen him do this THIS month. You've got some true characters in this group. How many rx's ytd? And was the "poop n a closet" gal fired or was the whole thing just a joke?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to a very prestigious community college.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYCOMPA has 1/3 the reps we do and invest nothing into the promotion of the product. A handful of reps calling only on epileptologists with like one marketing manager. We have over one hundreds of reps, multiple people in marketing for Aptiom and a huge Aptiom infrastructure. I'd venture a bet that FYCOMPA is 1000 times more profitable than Aptiom. Aptiom is a cash drain on this company and will hurt our long term viability. It will take at least 3 years for it to gross more than the expenses of its' marketing and sales teams. Who's bright idea was it to launch this drug? And who's bright idea is it to keep promoting it? Just wondering...