it's official... 3 quarters no 100%= PIP

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can an interested party email you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish there was a way I could help but I need to stay anonymous. My educated guess is there are at least 3 under seal right now and depending which product you have info on your attorney may be able to jump in on them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KB-
    If you profit off the whole Latuda scheme, I'm going to be PISSED ! You obviously didn't put a stop to it, while patients were being put at risk; and all the while you collected your secure paycheck??

What part of patient safety do you not believe in ?

From your prior experience you HAD to know that what was happening was dangerous & WRONG !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this off label BS is funny! Lame attempt to make it look like there was an orchestrated attempt to mislead customers. Nice try Spanky and you can keep the stool sample. Hope that helps

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KB was just doing what he was instructed to do by senior leadership. From past experience when you try and put a stop to anything you loose your job. At the end of the day you need to look out for #1 while trying not to step in #2. Nothing wrong with getting paid, better than our 401k. You are also assuming that we are talking about off label promotion. What you are calling off label means nothing cause you eventually got the additional indication. It could be paying speakers, kickbacks, Medicaid and Medicare fraud etc. all these are worse than off label.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My apologies to KB, you are VERY correct when you stated that speaking up comes at the cost of losing your job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must have been what happened to RR and halfbright

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Canned for bringing up ethics or
    Canned for not meeting quota ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't be ethics, don't have any

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

halfbright would never speak out. Don't give him that credit. He's a coward and a bully. Thought he was indispensable enough to get away with being a jerk to other managers. Could have, should have, been fired for other issues long before.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say this every day, who are these leaders who can't make the right decision! integrity! who are these people who sell off lable? never has anyone said anything to lead me, a Latuda rep to sell off lable. Oh yes we can, but we have never been instructed to do it and if any one is making money off saying they were told to then they are full of ....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spell much ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ones that were separated?