Company Car Choices SUCK Here

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2014 at 2:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. I'm looking. Our ASD quit and I think that is just the beginning. A sign of things to come... The Aptiom bubble is about to burst here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guarantee if you have been here 10 years you have forgotten how to sell. I will say several base salaries including mine will compete with yours. I really don't care but blow hards like you kill me. This company is nothing like it was years ago.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Einstein, nothing about the entire Pharma industry is like it was 10 yeArs ago, ya dumb dumb. Smart reps take their 150k pay and make the best of it. It could and would be lots worse in most other industries.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Transportation choices: Hindenberg , Titanic, or 79 Pinto

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aptiom done in October, get your affairs in order. With the exchange rate the loss will be a material loss writen off. Appears Latuda will keep this boat afloar for a while longer. Next month we will have a surplus of 150 plus Fords courtesy of the Aptiom ass clown sales (ha) force. We tried, product died, managers lied.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure I agree with you. I think Aptiom will not be put to rest until February or March of 2015. We have too much invested in it and we will keep the charade going to the Japanese. Of course, the departure of RR may give DF the chance to wipe the slate clean and cut loose the Aptiom team much sooner. I don't think it will add to the bottom line for at least 2 to 3 years the way sales are tracking. The departure of RR may just have hastened the demise of the Aptiom team. I'm still saying they are good until at least March of next year. Maybe they'll slash the sales team by 50% and give them another 6 months. Profitability is imperative with the new Japanese mid-year plan and Aptiom is a cash drain for at least 2 to 2.5 more years.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is DF taking over? If so it must be because of the highly successful global latuda sales.