100 Strong Will Remain

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2014 at 6:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready, only 100 will remain by Nov.
    let the mergers begin KAM, ABL, PC, Xolair and MS
    All is fair game!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop trying to scare everybody. You can tell the legit posts and the posts from idiots. You would be one of the idiots.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a life, you F$%K! Quite posting this bulls^%t!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure Nostradamus predicted that the world would end before November so no problem. Party on Garth!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on!

MSBU - 70-80 percent cuts with a lot of white space
    Primary Care - 100 percent done
    Managed Markets - 80-90 percent cuts
    Oncology - untouched (why???)
    Derm - untouched for now
    IHC - 100 percent done (will be sold off to another company this year

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onc s getting a bunch of products from gsk. they could cut the overlap. Hem divisions not doing well. But not good reason to cut. Shaw came to gen meds because they needed to shake up onc.

The fact of the matter is nvs going through a major tranformation. It will effect everything and everyone. The new company will look different from what it currently looks like. Go back a read what the new ceo has said.

Its over for many of us and the jobs are gone forever. So when you flm gets in the car with you and says nothing is going to happen, look him in the eye and say.....i thought you where smarter than that?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it...RD and DMs try to pretend that nothing is happening..and try to tell us everything is okay...whatever happened to transparency...they already have the list of who is going and it's all been hand selected by RDs...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention HR..they r heavily involved in it too..LT is with both MS and PC..I wonder what that means??? Did you figure it out yet?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why sell ihc? Are the products small? not enough "scale"?