Derm Division Updates?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2014 at 7:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any updates on this division? Anyone hired or just "moving forward"? Lots of the postings are gone.
    Insight appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Went through a phone screen and first interview with hiring manager. Next step are panel interviews with several managers taking place in July. It's a long process, with a set timeline, so I doubt if most people have gotten beyond first face to face. Tough competition for the jobs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply. I have an interview coming up next week, but was confused when the job posting came down.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have to go slow because all the ex-Galderma managers have to learn to walk and chew gum at the same time and coordinate the hiring of friends and cronies. Hello HR???

Then they will wait 6 months getting paid to look busy and then right before expected approval, it will get delayed, and after another long period.... the product be rejected by the FDA-

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know who is Director of Sales for this ? Rumor has it is someone from Amgen

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No he is from Galderma

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Galderma pukes is all he is hiring

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My lawyer has been contacted

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got call Thursday that I'm moving on to final interview!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you're probably galderma... It amazes me at how Ppl are given jobs when all they had to do to succeed was to beg for docs to write scripts and ride the band wagon... Galderma reps cant sell shit and all they do is kiss docs asses and take them out to dinner. Well guess what ass wipes, at Novartis you can't wine and dine... Get ready for the ship to sink bc you can't sell!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ganderma reps can still take docs out to dinner? Way to hire these scum bags over your own internal candidates Nofartis.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the base and bonus salary range for the derm division?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know who is the Derm Director responsible for the Mid Atlantic region?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The director is the same for the whole division. A guy from Galderma.
    Salary is a range. 95-125 depending upon experience and location.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and that guy from galderma is in way over his head. Tap danced his way into that position. How dumb can the hiring committee be at Novartis where they bought his slick corporate bs? Too funny! And how they allow a preponderance of galderma ex-pats to fill key roles in this new division is hilarious. Umm, trying to re-create something never works. New ideas, varied viewpoints, diversity. That's how it works best. Sadly, not here...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know our entire management team got fired from the same taco bell because they sucked there but please don't suck here. Shock the products so I can make commission on top of my crappy 40k base. My docs cant get this stuff filled on ebay!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These clowns don't know what they are doing. I have years of biologics experience and the interview process was disgusting. They didn't want to know about my award trips, my constant top 10% performance or my expansive relationships with rheumatologists.

All they wanted to know was how were my dermatology connections. They really think that their $45k product is going to sell in derm without rheum and PBM support?

Good luck. This division will go nowhere fast. They are hiring essentially an all derm team and we know what that means - low pay, low skills, low science and lots of experience taking people out to dinner and golfing.

In six months this launch will be hurting.

Everyone I who advanced was young, female, good looking and from a derm company.

Disaster waiting to happen.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Derm leadership- You have overlooked skilled and proven talent. I hope all your paperwork is in order.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical Novartis.. Low Budget Leadership trying to hire and launch a product. Interviews were a courtesy, they already know who they are hiring, new name Galvartis.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready for micromanagement Novartis style - big pharma at it's worst combined with overbearing Galderma meetings - beat you until it done and then go a few more days with the same material.