Layoff details

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2014 at 11:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweet im getting on your site now. Nvs Is a shit storm

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is to the poster that seemed to have good intel on this latest round of layoffs… Any ideas if Novartis will give an enhanced severance package? At least some Vasoline, to ease the pain of getting violated up the brown eye for the 7th consecutive year by these corporate f$#@s.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the way this was worded and ain't it the truth! It's freaking every year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. No. Minimum will be 2 months severance but that hasn't been finalized yet. May I recommend something? Do not wait until the end. It's brutal out there. Look for a new job right now. Do what you have to do in the daytime but look for job at night every night. Good luck!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am an ex-NVS salesperson that got let go in the 2012 round. I landed on my feet, love my job and make great money. If you are looking for a position in a new industry, contact me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott? Is that u?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Annul insertion with sawdust in lieu of lubricant.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you for being compassionate. those of us with families and bills need to prepare. what changes are being discussed for the critical care bu?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell your kids into sexual slavery.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about critical care?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as an HQ employee, you know that change to critical care is coming. we were told at a meeting. some of us have kids, and need to know if we'll have jobs. you've been honest with primary care. could you share insight with regard to critical care downsizing?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all you need to know below, your welcome
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

60% over the next 2 years. Sales and marketing hit hardest as the new business model will provide those via FSP and concentrate on leveraging sales to BGs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will anyone be kept to market heart failure drug ? or will new people be brought in?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't decided yet.
    Stay tuned.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keeping with the above plan and the new business model while launching a new product and not bringing in new people is totally consistent. Your thinking is stuck in the 80s - 90s when there was access to the docs. Then, the number of sales to promote a new drug equaled sales. Now, nor so much. The days of reps and US pharma is over.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your kids will most likely grow up with their parents employed in a much less high paying industry.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or on welfare.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are these layoffs for sales reps or for Clinical Managers, Global Trial Leaders, data managers, etc. as well?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most everyone, the franchise is dead. Replaced by generics.