DUI CONVICTION

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2014 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long before Novartis finds out? Is it automatic firing?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go loser! Time to grow up!
    You might as well get your crap out of the car, they will find out pretty quick

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long though? Is it automatically reported to Novartis by DMV?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you were stupid enough to post this They'll probably scan every ones driving record you dolt

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you convicted if not hire the best lawyer money can buy. Maybe he can save you they will only know when your found guilty.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb ass the title of my thread is DUI Conviction. And your dumb ass is asking if I was convicted. Stupid fool! Can someone please answer question? Will Novartis find out quickly? Does DMV automatically notify Novartis?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well at least that dumb ass isn't the dipshit who is convicted of DUI and is weeks away from being fired!!!!!

Plus good luck finding another worthless pharma job or any sales job. You are proven to be a huge liability to any company you represent driving around regardless of who's car it is.

Just think, you just made delivering pizzas for Dominos a pipedream!!

Now, who's the dumbass??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb ass number 2. Thanks for stating the obvious! Dumb ass!!!!! Now can someone please answer the question???? When will Novartis find out?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi. Are you drunk?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a friend get a DUI. She was asked to resign, or she would be fired. I wouldn't try to hide it especially if it was in the company car.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For goodness sake!!! Can someone please just answer the fucking question? HOW LONG UNTIL NOVARTIS FINDS OUT?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you would be so kind as to leave your name here I will be happy to inform Novartis. They will find out when your leasing company or insurance company does their routing driving check. You might want to consider moving to another state that doesn't share driving records and get a license but you will always have to put the conviction on your application.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey loser, its me again. Perhaps none of us can give you an accurate timeframe because we are not stupid enough to be in that position. Quit getting pissed at everyone and brush up that resume. I would do it very quickly because it doesnt take long, especially with that kind of offense.

I was in a car accident with my company car and it took about 3 weeks before I was contacted by the fleet department to take some online driver safety classes.

They forgive accidents, they don't forgive being an asshole. So you better start interviewing, ideally an office job near a bus stop.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sp this title caught my attention. I wish this person luck as we are all human. I guarantee that most people judging have at one point in their life driven with a drink or two in their system. Hypocrites , to anyone mentioned above. I am sure someone will have a nice immature comment about this post, however facts are facts. Good luck to the person who posted this!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis checks DMV records 1-2 times per year. I'm not sure how often they check insurance records though.

In your employee packet you can find details on how you are required to report all driving infractions to your DM immediately. If you fail to do that you will be fired for sure. If you did not lose your license in the DUI proceedings you don't technically have to quit, they may allow you to keep the job if you are good at what you do. so you've got 2 choices. Hide, and wait for the next scheduled audit of driving records (and only HR knows when that is scheduled for) or fess up to your DM and see if they like you enough to come up with a strategy to keep you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At Novartis you are not required to do so unless it's a DUI, suspension or accident. For example if you get a ticket for running a red light you aren't required to report to your ABL.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well there you go, you are required if it's a DUI. You might as well fess up. It's a no tolerance policy. They will not hang on to you even if you are a top performer. That sucks and I am sorry, but if I were you I would man up and own it. You will at least have a better opportunity of recommendations from your management and co-workers, and for goodness sakes, it would at least show you have some sense of responsibility and are a descent human.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People this is the same guy writing all these posts. I was a Lit Major in college. Writing style is the same on all but 2 of these posts. It's funny to see a person arguing with himself in CP. Pure comedy! Love it!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are judging the op for the way he/she is asking the questions any calling everyone names. They are the one in need, perhaps they should be more respectful if they do not want to be judged by other.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a Hem/Onc rep that got a DUI - he enrolled in a "class" and rehab. Used rehab twice to get out of a problem with his drinking. Finally ran foul with a DRM's phone recorder - he was fired.

The point is - he didn't get fired for the DUI...