Primary Care the place to be

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 30, 2014 at 1:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr Evil and Mr Fit abandoned the sinking ship, primary care is officially done.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep that's all folks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working at Novartis is like playing in a snake pit. Not a question of will you get bitten but it's when will you get bitten? Most will get it by end of 2014.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe what the anti-Semite was trying to point out is his/ her idiocy in not recognizing that Christianity is a sect of Judaism. The stupidity bit may be the cause of his/her being laid off, closely followed by the bigotry.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was meant was nobody compares to the Navy Seals at Novartis or any other pharma company for that matter. The best you reps have taken out was a doctor for dinner. The seals took out Bin Laden!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for no products, no leadership, white space territories, no profits, no hope, then this is the place to be.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you forgot the bare bones budgets that each territory was given. Whoever is in PCP and not working on a plan B is a fool!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like mentioned above, neuro psych is PCP division and is same thing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are delusional if you think that. You're probably the type that is content and just goes for the ride.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just waiting for my bonus this summer to leave this shithole.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your damaged goods and going nowhere fast.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess Novartis and I are a lot alike!