Dear David

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2014 at 5:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please wake up.
    Please fire Tim as he is destroying dev . How does it work when you keep all the gph and exec gph and cdu idiots and fire half the workers? This will be a disaster

Please fire everyone who had anything to do with serelaxin. That FDA report is just embarrassing

Please fire half of your plt and reduce franchise by half as well

Please also fire half the gph and all the cdu

Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You talk about quality, but doesn't the employees and shareholders deserve quality marketing team, business unit, and executive leadership?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you think the report for the Serelaxin debacle was embarrassing, watching it online was a train wreck! And the FDA was trying to be polite in calling out them out for their attempts to "go around" the primary endpoints of the study. David, you just can't BS the FDA you SOB.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to say what is going to be left after next week - clown or freak show. The quality of the work I have seen out of the new Development centers of excellence (HYD) has been neither quality or excellent but I am sure that's just a learning curve and the unrealistic expectations a soon to be outsourced person.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All:

No one gets immediately fired for screwups like Serelaxin... any of you recall Galvus in the US? Such promise and such failure - immediate loss of the US development head and CEO were directly linked (both have landed well on their feet as one is now CEO of J&J).

Serelaxin was risky - they gambled - they lost. I would like to see some accountable parties get their slips; right now, Novartis is blowing up smoke by acting on the Japan situation and the LCZ news to protect the 'innocents' of Serelaxin.

I do hope that the promise of gamechangers by the Pharma leadership will result in them eating their words by gamechanging their way out the door.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear David -

I remember a time where management got out of the way of development teams and we were successful at what we did? Now, we have have 15 layers of idiot middle management that includes CPOs who have no clue about how to get a global product registered in key markets. We also once had a real head of CDMA who knew how to get a product from DDP to approval. Keep bringing in these idiot professor types who think they know more than anyone else and you are going to keep getting your a$$ handed to you by the FDA and EMA. Keep Timmy around for a few more years with his band of useless idiots in India and Ireland singing hi oh hi oh with no experience to back him up and I expect that NVS will be no longer.

Sincerely -
    A number