MSBU Layoffs?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2015 at 7:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just take the Summer off. No reason to care anymore. They obviously don't care about you or senior leadership would enforce the CIA against the ABLs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have so many emails and taped conversations Novartis is going to get smacked hard when they lay me off, OIG will have a field day...I figure I'll retire on the whistle blower money.... Screw with my life and I take you out!!!! See you in court .......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell is a moonshot? Honestly! Are we 5 year olds? Maybe we can have story hour at our meetings too.... Gotta love the micromanaging business (Rocket) plans too...... The MS unit screwed this up 4.5 years ago with leaders like Kristen, Dagmar and Randi sinking the ship before it left port. Layoffs will be here next trimester....... I might drop a box on my head and go out on disability before that....Idiots.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get a rocket in my pants when she dances.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which is the only reason she is where she is. It cant be based on performance outside the bedroom.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear there not one rep left in Jersey, half of PA is out, half of the west left, south in shambles ....everybody is looking......They all left or are leaving....Wonder why? Or maybe Basel should start to wonder why......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't care some primary care rep will be plugged in your place. My entire team is looking or working 2 days a week.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all need to find out if your territory is on the potential layoff list. The list is available.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in a East Hanover and have the list. Got it to a few trusted colleagues in the field to get it out there...... Post the list of territories you hear are down sizing...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cali will only be 3 territories. LA, SF and Interior. Montana/Utah/WA/Idaho gone. Texas only 2 territories. Colorado remains same (why?). Midwest only 4 territories.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Midwest territories?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Northeast?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smaller less productive territories will be enveloped by larger surrounding ones. Dual territories will go down to one rep. Some nurses will be out also.. Small cut in managers.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If someone has "the list", then post it already. And what about severance this time around?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to move on? Worst managed "specialty" sales force I've ever been witness to. Here's the solution: Get rid of every manager from ABL up and let field reps actually manage their own business. We already have a vendor doing T&E. Brand team should be minimized to only a crew that can respond to the needs of field sales, at the direction of field sales. No more "Do this, use this, say this" nonsense. Just talented, motivated, invested people in charge of their own destiny, meeting the needs demonstrated by their customers. Could be done on a one year trial basis. Innovative , cost-effective, and a game-changer.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmm check out post 90 num nuts!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm... 4 territories in the Midwest is a little broad for me. I was hoping for something a little more specific. Jerk.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmmm why don't you grow a PAIR and look for a new job? Instead of hoping you don't get laid off? Idiot!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And this is why we have 10% share. Are you really all that stupid to believe this? Do something new and think for once.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong there is an email floating around with a map to eliminate a territory in the east.