Nominations for worst manager at Novartis

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gail myburgh

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without doubt Tray-See

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's talk about leaders. We all know about b.s. Mgmrs ... Typical of NVS leadership.. I.e. Do what I say shut up and ect... Who are the real leaders? Good people, good leadership... Not mgmrs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ed M is a horrible leader and a horrible manager.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She will not be "getting hers". If you don't realize by now, upper management loves her. She is getting congratulated for getting rid of all the high price, experienced reps. Gilenya is never going to gain any more market share so why keep you around when you can bring in primary care reps, pay them much less, and get the same crappy results? Trust me, the higher ups think she walks on water for driving everyone away.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

by far the most unethical manager

Eric Legangneux

Medical Doctor and Clinical Pharmacologist with twenty years of international experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry and four years as Investigator in an academic environment. Experienced in the clinical drug development from pre-clinical up to registration and beyond, in designing Phase I development plans and in conducting all the corresponding studies. Familiar in interacting with the US and European Health Authorities, including successful registrations.
    Expertise in Neuropsychopharmacology and Sleep. Experienced in exploratory (Pharmacodynamic, Biomarkers, Mode of Action, Proof of Concept) studies. Good knowledge in Pharmacokinetic. Experienced in interacting with the CROs as development partners.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the Buffalo/Pittsburgh manager did it again. I just learned today Pittsburgh N just lost its remaining rep. And from what I understand the rep was well over 100% to goal. This is what you get when a no-nothing pc manager comes in and rides rough shod over her employees. Matt is no better for allowing it to happen. When will this low class, insecure manager realize that relationships are sometimes more important to developing a territory than micromanagement.

Good job Novartis!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I now understand why people complain about this guy. The stories his reps tell make me wonder why HR is not involved. I can't believe you guys haven't left.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? Isn't that like 6 or 7 people who quit that team in about a year? WTF?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's clear the RD wanted to clean house. I know her well and she is really dumb.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOVARtaticulitus- the state at which managers that have never sold in the MS market attempt to tell you how your accounts think, what their concerns are, and how they should be writing their MS treatments. It's usually spotted by a dumb look, not knowing anything about MS but what marketing tells them and the inability to LISTEN to their reps on what needs to be fixed and addressed. They may also present with brown nose disease, bleeding from their rear ends and mass exodus of their reps........

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are the morons who said don't mention its a pill. Philly and Pitt have lost 8-9 people in the last 8 months great job clowns. It all starts at the top Matt and Conrad the two biggest jerks I have ever met.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This one is about division and group bozos....most of them BAD managers! Self centered and nacisistic...all about themselves - no consideration for other colleagues and their careers. Once in the inner circle they coast from 'leadership' role to 'leadership' role...most of them unqualified for the jobs they have.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pitt will lose one more before August, Philly will lose three within the next four weeks. Friends in both groups and all are about to leave.....solely based on their managers. All great reps too that have been in the market space and industry for years........ Oh well, let's get that on another moonshot!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have more turnover the Burger King. We need to stop complaining and just leave nothing will ever change. I am just waiting for Genentech so I can steal of of my Gilenya business. I really thought our new leader would be the change we needed. She has made the morale even lower.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Matt Seeland is the worst leader at Novartis

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is being kind. The worst leader in any pharma company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the horrible ABL hires, employee turnover, lack of respect from his team, Buffalo, etc, etc.