Sandoz update?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2015 at 3:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed but did not get the job at Sandoz. Just wondering how the launch of the first US bio similar is going?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not! Court just blocked.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yikes. Just saw the update.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what happens now?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now? Now you just keep on anonymously begging for updates on the bio-similar market. Buy a clue cheap arse.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what does the company say? How long will lawsuit be drawn out? Sales reps leaving? Company laying off?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dickhead! this effects all of us at NVS! I know it directly effects Sandoz Onc reps, but for many of us with investments in OUR company we really do want to know what is going on in the division and our company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please explain what's going on

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all legal stuff that will slow things down but all will be fine

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the encouraging words!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else regretting the decision to join this company??? So many in leadership with no buy and bill, and now fielsd cannot handle contracting. Instead they have ram's who dont know shit doing it? Heard lots of people looking to get out before we even get drug.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Short answer....yes. There are 6 people on my team looking for new jobs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merrimack and Clovis oncology

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't hire people for a job then change your mind and give them a different one.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complete clownfest for leadership. A bunch of old outdated plans with no strategy except rebating. Outside of sales the division has no clue about buy and bill or oncology. Yes lots of regrets and mass exodus of HQ staff. Everyone is looking because no leadership, strategy and culture is bad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now THAT is funny. Someone in sales knows something about buy and bill? Hahahahahahaha!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...Yes someone in sales knows buy and bill...everyone on my team does...Now the RAM's that's a different story!! KS needs to relook at her RAMS....Who is working? My RAM..hmmmm Gets all info from us but does nothing!!! Really, I want that job

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Purpose of the joker rams is to review if places are making their required purchases with gpos to keep discounts? What a racket. Sandoz needs to get is head out of the sand and stop wasting money on shit that don't matter.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only thing KS needs to look at is herself. Her Rams are alright she is the nuts confused one.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So any thoughts since yesterdays press release? Is September 3, 2015 really the day or do you think more litigation to follow?