Amgen bashing LCZ

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee... let's dig deep and harvest an editorial from Mr. Hoffman/Parma hater himself.. you'll find far more compelling arguments by actual unpaid cardiologists that further substantiate the science. Anyway, it isn't my job to lead the "competition" to those articles.. We will see soon enough how this will all play out..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hoffman is a clown. Detests anything innovative and that isn't generic. Egomaniac personified

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen is the scum of bashing. They constantly sell off label look at Prolia and the fines they paid. They routinely compare Pi's and pull out selective data, which I think they know is not approved selling method of the FDA. They will have Novartis,s drug dead on arrival by the time it gets approved with their out label discussions.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess it's too bad that Novartis and crew gave him the ammunition to dissect the study and product before the FDA. I guess he like others who have publically scrutinized the study are simply taking apart another Novartis "pipe dream" before the FDA does. Remember Ilaris and Serelaxin as the too most recent examples of what Novartis says vs what the FDA does.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha thAts right the seralaxin debacle how'd they spin that one into a positive to the sales force.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget Ilaris for gouty arthritis. We are prepping market and it gets shot down 11-0 by the panel. What? No one wants to pay $15,000/year vs 4 cents/tab. Shocking!