I Miss Chou!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 28, 2015 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big Prick!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey douchebag that wrote this post. Why don't you focus on trying to make your life and others better rather than trying to hurt someone else. Your are a true powerless piece of shit and get what you deserve.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a protégé or minion to Dr. Evil. Why else would you align to such a self-conceited, power hungry, egomaniac that made life worse not better for many in Gen Meds. The only excrement is what you see in the mirror, what you've said here, and what we had to put up with until he went bye-bye.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He left ? I had no idea and don't care. The only thing I am commenting on is that you are a loser fuck who anonymously attacks others. Coward. Soon to be unemployed piece of shit

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pulled from commercial marketing responsibilities and reassigned to medical development. The losers are those that suffered at his micromanaging hands, which also makes you an F-ing loser for defending someone that didn't have a second thought when attacking or attempting to destroy others that challenged his thinking or just had better ideas. You obviously were out of touch then and now! Once again, look in the mirror to see the real F-ing loser and what real excrement looks like.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy was a bully and so are you! He hurt and scarred many under Nikos, Duncan, and Lee Anne's protection. Hopefully, he grows a conscious and strives to make life good for those around him.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes me a bully you moron? I am just telling you that you are a coward attacking people anonymously. You will die a slow Willie Loman death. Unemployed, and wondering why you could never get ahead. Do some work instead of being an asshole.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow.. two vicious children kicking sand in each other's faces in the sandbox. ..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the moron is the person calling another names and making threatening comments (a.k.a. bullying). The additional sad part is your rationalization to justify your behavior. Obviously a personality disorder reflective of the delusion you see in the mirror. In fact, are you sure your not the "Evil One"?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cafépharma at its best or the ever lurking liberals making their presence known. The unfortunately thing is that the original post is spot on to a lot of other Novartis leaders. Just look at the Gail Myburgh thread. In fact, maybe its Gail coming to Chou's rescue since they both worked together under Nikos. Birds of a feather flock together!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chou was a master at workplace bullying! The original post is spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He ruined ltc, he was a waste that thought he knew it all he was a doctor for a week in ltc and never sold a thing but knew it all. He was a bully and ran people off who knew more than him. What a joke.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He ruined all franchises.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out his LinkedIn titrl he gave himself. Always wanted to had a large title that he could fill his role in.