The only people left in HQ are losers who can't find another job

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 9:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those with any marketable value are already gone. Too bad- the place had potential up to this past year but absence of leadership has meant a steadily deteriorating situation even before the miserable Aptiom launch

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and what about you, loser?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i always enjoy comments like the one above. Employees in the know and at a corporate level see what is going on and leave for a better more stable company with a future. Then 1 or 2 people who are the company lapdogs criticize them for leaving. As if the lapdog that stays, until they are let go, want credit for sticking it out until the company determines that you are done. The look on their faces when they find that their perceived pseudo loyalty means nothing is priceless.

The pseudo loyalty is also a waste as I can assure you that Sepracor/ Sunovion does not reciprocate your loyalty

Sure coporate is 1/2 empty. legal is empty, IT is half empty, Rick Russell, DF and other long time managers leave, Aptiom reps can not leave fast enough but, in spite of the obvious, you are going to stick it out to the end. And what will you have, satisfaction and maybe a small severance. You will have plenty of time to check Linkedin to determine where your former coworkers went as you attempt to reconnect with them for a job. You know, those quitters who left Sunovion while you stayed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is right. People leaving in waves. We seem to have stabilized the last week or so, but I'm thinking many leaving right after first of the year. It's so odd for there to be so much empty space on each floor of the buildings. This place was bustling from the Latuda BPD launch right up until about 8 months ago. The Aptiom extremely poor performance seems to have had an effect on the droves leaving.

The sad thing is that usually when this many people leave the company the company usually starts treating people better. That has not been the case here during all the people quitting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its actually a brilliant move by HR. Why pay severence when all your people leave in droves anyway? Company only needs about a third of its staff- mostly in R&D, to support its long-term goals. Let everyone leave and then axe the dumb ones

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i heard that once Aptiom is wound down and Latuda craps out next year with Abilify entry that the Japs are going to pack up and take their $hit home

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

generic Abilify, that is

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: the OP's statement- there should be a clarification: nothing has changed- the only people who have ever been in HQ are losers who can't find another job.

All big pharma rejects and retreads- from those losers Iwicki, Jay Smith, Ted Raad to the new crop of losers who have left in the most recent wave.

Again, nothing has changed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Sunovion hiring? I think I'm a perfect fit- I suck at my job and have been fired in 3 out of my last 4 jobs due to poor performance (the other one I can't disclose). Sounds like that's the type of person you guys are looking for- sign me up!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate all this negativity. This is a great place to work, with a great dedicated team. It's the jerks like you that give this place a bad rep. I'm convinced that Tada-san will show us the way to greatness.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did Santa bring you? Did you leave cookies out.

There is really not a lot of negativity. Buts lets see: Rick Russell leaves, ASD Chris Trotter shown the door 2 months into a launch replaced by the guy that led the failed, terrible Aptiom marketing campaign, second in charge in marketing leaves 1 month into Aptiom launch - can not even remember her name. extremely poor Aptiom sales. Goals for the quarter given 5 days before the end of the quarter, no CEO, data is incorrect and is bad even by pharma standards, Rusty Thomas keeper of the sales numbers leaves. Reps advised that they were not given credit for mail order business for the past few quarters (launch), buckets -enough said.

DF well respected for many years leaves.

Top aptiom rep in MI leaves 3-4 months into launch

Home office is 1/3 empty, IT is gone. legal is gone.

call averages, micromanaging

all things considered this is a happy place. The smart employees smile every day, bank the money and will leave abruptly on their terms.

Easter is coming put out your carrots for the Easter Bunny,

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

after today, need I say more? You r*****s in denial still here won't get it until you get your 2 week severance and your loser asses kicked out the door. If you're good, you would have left by now.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, but we do have an "acting" CCO! Great job DF!