What is the cost per pill of Lunesta

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2008 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont have insurance and was Rx Lunesta what will it cost? Have enough samples for about 2 weeks.

Thanks for the help

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$242,536.23 per pill. But we have a .25 coupon. Good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

around 4 bucks a pill

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you an idiot. MSRP is more than $4. Closer to $5 cash.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would pay 5 bucks a pill, no wonder why you guys are getting killed by Ambien

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol, first a generic vs. branded, figure about the cost of a gallon of gas per pill... yeah it's expensive but in line with all other branded sleep aids. and there are some discount cards out there to help out

2nd lean on ambian, thats fine and wake up with your neighbors dog and an empty box of hoho's. but hey you saved a little money or you can wake up with 3rd degree burns because you were trying to cook while sleeping on ambian and ended up cooking yourself (and thats a true story directly from a pt.), but again you saved a little bit of cash

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Canada you can get it for under a buck. Thanks USA for paying for all the development of drugs while we get them for free or almost for nothing.

Go OBAMA

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Idiot; how about we send Obama to Canada. There are no guns to cling to in Canada, so Nobama will be happy!!! Let's ship him out on the next rail car. I would even pay the freight, and throw in a package of twinkies for the twinkie.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid Americans

We pay higher taxes but have free higher education, free health insurance and less crime.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my god, what the hell are we doing living in America when we can go to Canada and get free higher education, state sponsored health care, and pay 50% taxes. Oh wait, we would have to come back to the states for our health care since it SUCKS in Canada - and that's right pay 50% of our salary in taxes. Guess it is not all that great up there...aye

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should be criminal to charge 5 bucks a pill for a sleeping pill. You wonder why the stock is at 17

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$160.00 at a discount retailer for 30 pills. You do the math. That is why the sales are flat/declining. Oh, that's right, it's the reps' fault:)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think the sleeping pills are too expensive you should see our nasal steroids!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MSRP? Are we selling cars now? No wonder our stock sucks with dumbasses like this selling our shit.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon people. You pay 5 bucks for a Latte at Starbucks to wake up for a few hours. Why wouldn't you pay 5 bucks for a pill to sleep 8 hours?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

last I saw $180.00 for a one month supply

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow. i will fucking shotgun benadryl b4 i pay that.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just came home from Walmart for a generic ambien script...it only cost 10 dollars and they are adding it next month to the $4 dollar list of generics.

How can you sell against that?

$180 for Lunesta for 1 month or 50 bucks for ambien all year with no insurance. Even if I used my insurance Lunesta would cost me $45 bucks a month for 14 pills

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bullshit they aren't putting a hypnotic on the $4 list at walmart!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

finally priced at what it's worth:)