Buckets

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my bucket, Sunovion pooped in it and dumped it on my head. Much higher goal number in terms of scripts and significant reduction in compensation per script. If I work really hard and everything goes well, I may end up at 65% to goal for the quarter.

Looking forward to the company holiday card. Happy Holidays

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the quarter ends in 5 business days, good luck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming from a true bucket 3. You generate 30 scripts and you think the company should pay you $10k. I guess you must have come from UCB. Biggest pack of pathetic losers that have zero sales ability.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes getting your goal/ comp number with 5 days left in the quarter is the icing on the cake.

Other companies are bad at setting goals, unrealistic and do not properly capture data. That is a given. Here we take it to a whole new level of arrogance and blatant incompetency..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to the above poster, it does not matter what company you came from, what you accomplished before or your experience. No one cares, give it up. We are all in a bad situation where scripts are not captured, goals, when you get them, are arbitrary, and bonuses will be drastically cut.

We chase scripts as upper management struggles with this drug. It is not a carb. It is a new entity, then sell v Trileptal as this is a next generation carb, then sell in long term care - great potential there, then sell in hospitals but this is not a hospital drug.

to attempt to ridicule reps based on where you think they came from is nothing but a waste and a distraction.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the confirmation, bucket 3, UCB rep

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dumbing down of the reps in the industry, name call, insult your peers, complain that everyone else gets the breaks etc. Look at the real issues (see above). The problem here is not former UCB reps, former Glaxo reps, former Eisai reps. notice that I used former as we all work here now.

The problem is a poor launch, worse data, goals with 5 days left in the quarter. Your issue is with management and their poor performance not your co-workers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above post shows that we had no idea what we were doing when we launched this product. If this would have happened at UCB the product manager and many others would have been FIRED!! Here such poor results are rewarded. For god's sake the man was promoted. THat is the mentality of the company we work for now guys. Make you confident in our future?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Our RBM's suck too. Most of them are UCB reps that came here as DM's. Mine hasn't a clue on how to manage or motivate. Let's the reps take advantage of her and is clueless about managed care. I guess that was all they could get to launch a product that is so bad it should never have been brought to market.

Don't even get me started on how we don't get our sales goal until 6 business days before the end of the quarter. No wonder hardly anyone in my region is working more than 15 hours a week. This is now a part time job and soon to be no job at all. I'm going to just spend most of the week looking for another job and hope I find one before this strange ride is over. This has to be the oddest company I have ever worked for in my entire career.

I hate it here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the poster who says do not hate on the sales force. The problem here is 100% incompetent and horrible leadership.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that we have issues at all levels but I primarily point the blame at the RBM's. Most of these induviduals have no business in the position, the majority are contract managers with over inflated egos about their ability and forget that they have been running contract to contract for years. The other half is retired (forced out managers) who could care less. In turn these induviduals hired the same caliber TS's. It will all shake itself out over the next year. The product is good and will do well but it needs some talented people walking into our customers offices.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very naive viewpoint. There may be problems at all levels but the primary root is upper mgmt. the ball needs to roll UPHILL. Upper mgmt needs to be held accountable instead of pointing the finder down hill.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you want upper mgmt to do? What can change? Sounds like you are mad that you cant continue to scrape by and be paid at 150%. At some point the company needs to hold TS's accountable for their existence. You should be PIP'd for your response.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management is not walking into your offices daily. So you explain what you want them to do about the fact you continue to get 3 scripts a week. Whats your problem? Have you ever asked yourself that question?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My problem is that I work for a bad company that has no direction and no pipeline. Managed care for Aotiom is a nightmare and thankfully most of marketing left and the department is empty. Of course, CF got promoted. Direction at launch from sales management was poor. New chemical entity etc. the doctors just roll their eyes. Goals for number of scripts is way up while comp per script is way down.

What do I think about when I walk into an office, the fact that I made a career mistake in coming to Sunovion and the fact that I need to correct the mistake and leave before layoffs.

Unfortunately when you go into an office you represent the company as well as the product neither of which is positive.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see many problems. This fish like most stinks from the head down.

One if the prior posters asked "what's your problem". We anticipated the pressure being turned up at the start if the new year. Time to blame the reps. This was probably a topic in the recent management meeting.

Aptiom is a pig and I have tried to put a bow on this pig. My neurologists who are smart, tell me that in spite if the bows, Aptiom is still a pig. I attempt to meet with my top doctors weekly or biweekly so that is a lot of bows.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunovion is a good place to pass time, pay the mortgage, and receive health benefits for the family. No pipeline for long-term opportunities. Just do your job well as paid, then move on to greener pastures. The cows are calling, and have been for quite some time.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad but more true than not.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget that they also pay great severance packages. My managed care lady told me about all the sales forces they have chopped in the past two and a half years and how they were all taken care of with really great packages. They had a summit team that was fired like a week before Christmas a couple years ago. Then they got rid of the entire sales force that was promoting a nasal drug about a year ago and they all got great packages. Sunovion is also paying me like 21k more than my last job. Pay here is amazing and there really is no one jumping down my throat with my low daily call average and goal attainment. In fact, they gave me a cushy new goal bucket. I'm staying and will hang around for the package.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't bet on that if I were you. Let go in 2013 with a decent severance package plus company paid for benefits and job search consultant for 18weeks. In 2014 they changed that. People on Brovana sales force let go with no notice, 2 months salary and bennies. No job search consultant, stop driving company car immediately, threatened with losing severance if you talked. They did it one by one so Warn act wouldn't be required. Don't think they won't do same to you. Plus these were reps with great track records that had a bad quarter or 2.(coming in at 95-99%) days of decent severance are over.