Where are the Aptiom Scripts?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2014 at 8:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things just aren't adding up. We had a five week hold on the data to find out that nothing has changed? Supposedly the field was notified about discrepencies in scripts, yet no knowone heard anything. No refills, missing data and way to many anecdotal reports of patients started with no data. Whats the story?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good news for the Aptiom team is that Chris "the gishman" Gish is now in charge. All data will soon be captured timely and accurately. If you don't believe me I encourage you to ask a co-worker on the Latuda team. They will let you know that all will be good soon. Whoosh!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only anecdotal stories, the physicians are able to give you the patients age, a summary of their history and how many times they have refilled. Yet somehow the physician shows up with 0 scripts. Performance reviews should be interesting when it comes to goal attainment. How can anyone discuss goals and percent to goal?

The failure to capture scripts is simply the icing on this bad cake. Bad initial Aptiom marketing. The patient information and all marketing materials did not even reference that Aptiom was a new drug, bad managed care (no contracts with managed care), PAs, multiple step edits, no goals (where are the new buckets and what am I being paid per script) and now a failure to capture scripts.

On explanation on the failure to capture scripts, Sunoviin still gets paid whether the reps gets credit or not and they do not have to compensate the rep. Where is Sunovions incentive to correct the problem?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you heard of HIPPA dumb ass?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes dumb ass , no names or personal info. The conversation goes "I am having great success with Aptiom with one patient in particular" great tell me about the patient type. "They are _____yrs old and have had seizures for ____ yrs. They were having ___ seizures per month. They were taking________. Then I added Aptiom and they are doing great". (Of course no script appears for the rep)

It is called a success story

Are you even on pharma? What do you discuss with your physicians?