stop complaining

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're such a lier. A manager would have said 40mgs with food!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't have time.
    Didn't want to get caught up in 350 calories and not taking with grapefruit.
    He was closing!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like when management brings value to the customer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always brought value to the offense with power and speed. A great combo for a tailback

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so right. Posts 18 and 22 are right on the money. They should be mandatory reading before hitting the field after training. The guy is a freakin genius. I remember him. What a guy. Not enough superlatives to describe him.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like a demoted Brovana Mgr back in the field? Not sure what you mean?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I liked when the FB manager would tighten my cleats so I could make really tight cuts to fake out defenders and bring me xtra cold water during timeouts

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can someone explain the football excerpts. Is that management trying to divert everyone from reading?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No dummy, it's me telling you if you want to watch my high school game films you can order them on net flux and realize you work with a former star.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right, management gives a rats ass what you read on cafe pharma. You big dummy!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where, WU (wasted university)?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fishman checks it everyday!!

Culture.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone wants a DVD or VHS of my senior yr high school football or basketball films, they are ready. Unfortunately the baseball films are not ready yet. The fb tapes have some of my best highlights. I even included some highlights from my sophomore and junior years. Yes, the 4 TD game against Saltsburg and the 98 yard runs against Penns Manor are included. Makes a great gift.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll take one of each. U were my hero.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're you the one who dominated us in every sport? I think you also dated all the homecoming queens from all the schools in the district.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya, that was me. I have posters available too. They make a great gift.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all want to see the behind the scenes tapes. We all know about your sword fights in the men's locker room. You are such a mo.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were probably the kid I dunked on against Blairsville my Jr. yr

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could be but mostly just FB.