This LAUNCH is a complete FAILURE

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think there will be a need to lay anyone off because there are so many already quitting. In just the last 2 weeks I know of about 4 reps that have quit, some of our science people, a few in Aptiom marketing (someone from the home office please confirm) and the really big one is the departure of our Area Sales Director. For a product that was launched six short months ago that many people quitting does not help my confidence. It actually reaffirms what I see in my territory. This drug is dead. The monotherapy hope should keeps our tents pitched through first quarter of next year (I hope) but it will not help Aptiom even if we get the claim. Doc's hate this drug and are angry that we brought it to market. It's to the point that the office staff or nurse intercept me from getting behind the desk to see the doc when they know all I have is Aptiom. Sad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Timing douche bag

Company sucks you off with the rah rah

Then lays off people

Isn't that hookers do in Vegas

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, thanks again for pointing out 2 things.

1. We are the only company that does this.
    2. You are a baby that likes to complain when everything doesn't turn out the way you want it.

Hope that helps

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morale is at an all time low. When your leaders start jumping ship it is usually a sign that the product is not much longer for this market.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just because they have a leadership title does not mean they are leaders. I have been consulting for Sunovion for the last 5 years and just cancelled my contract with them because they are across the board the dumbest group of senior leaders I have worked with in 20 years of consulting.

They continue to make bad decision after bad decision despite being told otherwise and because of this the company as it stands will be short lived. Good luck, don't wait until the boat starts taking on water before looking for another one. DSP will start shopping this division soon.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, no one ever leaves for more money and stock! That NEVER happens.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a loser company. Worst forecasting ever

And we have more Chiefs than you can imagine

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when is the next drug coming out. Lol

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who works here that used to play for the Chiefs? What is their role?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B Cunningham was their "wide receiver"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so glad that my job here is meaningful. It's an important part of why I find it so engaging, which is one of the most important factors for being satisfied with working here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just gave my stool sample yesterday. This place stinks

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been attempting to see sales numbers for my area, last updated 9/26/14. I know that the Director of Sales OPs, Rusty, quit, but is there someone out there who can tell me whether I may have gotten 1 or 2 scripts. Thanks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Launch was a failure. But most are

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above post sums up the Sunovion management mentality. We own you and you have no place to go so we micro manage you, change the incentive plan, give you little to no bonus and then just laugh at the little pawns that we own.

The problem is that even if there is no where for us poor little reps to go your actions make us demotivated and we just go through the motions and mail in our performance until something better comes along. I'm spending more time networking and looking for another job than I am selling aptiom during business hours. I know many doing the same. It's a shame because if they would have readjusted the plan aptiom may have had a chance.

How great would it have been had management admitted way over projecting what this drug would do and then readjusted to something we felt was even close to achievable. Then most would have worked to try to get it. Instead, you have us all looking for other jobs while we are supposed to be promoting aptiom. BTW, the aptiom is not being very well received by my docs or anyone elses doc for that matter. Dead drug. It's over. Nothing to see here anymore.

I love how we are now all using the monotherapy excuse so that we can keep our jobs a bit longer. Anyone asks me I'm also telling them that monotherapy will be a big game changer. We know it won't be but maybe the thought of it will help some of us keep our jobs longer while we look to get out of this mismanaged, no bonus paying joke of a poorly run sales team.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe you are responding to posts over a month old. Little bored are you? Stop crying and pull the plug dude! I'm sure there is a retail or fast food job out there. Good luck!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. That's why I only do the minimum and cash that big base pay paycheck here. They gave me like $16,000 more in base to come here. I don't mind not making much bonus when I'm hardly working!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh and those channel managers they hired are WORTHLESS. COMPLETE WORTHLESS HIRES

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post! You sound awesome!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya. Looks like they are just in panic mode and trying to throw cash and manpower at the problem. Maybe they should look at the drug itself. The person who should get in the most trouble is the one who green lighted this horrible product. Listed less to our paid consultants and ad board docs and look at the truth. How did aptiom do in all the countries in Europe where it has been out for 6 years? Enough said.

So, anyone know any co's hiring?