aptiom interview

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2014 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What just happned....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what job are you interviewing for.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I can say is....wowa....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone considering an Aptiom position should simply consider it an improvement over unemployment or comparable to working for a contract company. It is like working for a contract company that is short term and you do not know when the contract will end.

not horrible, but keep looking the entire time that you are with Sunovion.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many quitting or looking. Impossible drug to sell that is way way way behind plan/goal. No one is making any bonus and the writing is on the wall. If you need a job to fill the void while you look for a better opportunity then take it. The base pay is exceptional but don't count on much bonus or having the job longer than 4 to 6 months. I don't see this being a viable product long term. The only question is how long can we stretch this before they pull the reps. That's the most honest answer I can give you.

Good luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Appears that almost all of the Aptiom reps would leave for a lateral move with an opportunity to start fresh elswhere. Some would leave for less. The few, very, few who are making bonus should save that money for the rainy day that is coming. 600 scripts, NRX and TRX, for a sales force of 118 will not cut it. Take out the top 3 performers and it is more like 530 for 115 reps.

There are opportinities out there. Sunovion was very smart to pay 6 figure salaries to launch this product as many of the opportunies out there pay 85- 90k.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an entitled biatch..... Just do your job ya cry baby. You're making more money than 90% of all Americans. Geeeeez

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the nonsense response. You see most of us look at it as having a career not a job. we also have families and bills. We tend to look at more than 4 - 6 months down the road, or whenever this job will end. It is a matter of career planning and determining where you want to be in 6 months 2 years. etc. With a product w no future and a 1/3 empty corporate office, it is time to go.

Yes, I realize that reps are more fortunate than 90% of most people. We are trying to avoid the ranks of unemployed reps by being proactive.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think giving this job six months was fair. Eight months is more than fair. No bonus or very little bonus is an indicator of what the future holds. More of the same. No thanks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where ya going then big guy? Please do share since you put it out there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above post sums up the Sunovion management mentality. We own you and you have no place to go so we micro manage you, change the incentive plan, give you little to no bonus and then just laugh at the little pawns that we own.

The problem is that even if there is no where for us poor little reps to go your actions make us demotivated and we just go through the motions and mail in our performance until something better comes along. I'm spending more time networking and looking for another job than I am selling aptiom during business hours. I know many doing the same. It's a shame because if they would have readjusted the plan aptiom may have had a chance.

How great would it have been had management admitted way over projecting what this drug would do and then readjusted to something we felt was even close to achievable. Then most would have worked to try to get it. Instead, you have us all looking for other jobs while we are supposed to be promoting aptiom. BTW, the aptiom is not being very well received by my docs or anyone elses doc for that matter. Dead drug. It's over. Nothing to see here anymore.

I love how we are now all using the monotherapy excuse so that we can keep our jobs a bit longer. Anyone asks me I'm also telling them that monotherapy will be a big game changer. We know it won't be but maybe the thought of it will help some of us keep our jobs longer while we look to get out of this mismanaged, no bonus paying joke of a poorly run sales team.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seek help quickly. There are medications out there that can help you! None of them will make you grow a sack! Hope that helps