Say it ain't so, say it ain't so

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2015 at 7:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have undisputed proof and first witness account that my head of sales is having an affair with one of his direct reports. It is the worst kept secret in our group. I don't want to ruin the mans career and don't know what to do. I'm struggling with doing the right thing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BPO

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not use the art of blackmail for personal gain?

If you don't want to ruin the man's career, then that is the right thing for you to do.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BPOs are a joke just like HR they are there to make you think they care. Put in place as management consultants do to offer protection to a company. BPOs mean nothing nothing nothing it's a scare tactic

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw that! They'd lay you off in a minute no matter how well you've done in the past. Report it to HR, you're then untouchable! They get rid of you , sue their asses off...... I see it as an insurance policy......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always report it and earn protection. #1 outside legal counsel concern is retaliation lawsuit. They fear it, Novartis fears it, and now you know it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about the Cosentyx head or is there another dog in our midst as well? Everyone knows about the Cosentyx affair and no one seems to care. He's not that good, she's not that good yet both seem 'protected'.
    Perhaps if someone has real proof they can't ignore it anymore???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No stopping the Cosentyx affair but good luck if you can.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it really matter to any of us who's fucking who?

Of course it doesn't matter...because if it did, then we'd revolt already --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMoFrBXxsSI

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cosentyx head of sales is the gift that keeps on giving.